Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.hopecollectiveireland.com
I received this - maybe someone on here can help out
Thanks
niall

Hello
Im trying to get hold of a member of the band Killercrust..to license a track from them for a Grindcore comp...this is due for release in April this year (doh!) on Sanctuary Records Uk
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
I need a contact detail for them, to issue a license request...can you help...as i really want Killercrust on the comp...
Also my deadlines are looming so speed is of the essence on this..
please visit www.myspace.com/grindy0urmind for more details...
Kind regards
Marc Beard
[email protected]
Sanctuary Records Uk
Sanctuary House
45-53 Sinclair Rd
London
W14 0NS
UK
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Napalm Paisley,flying kiwi in your face??????,was that killercrust or 3ring , i have the 3 ring suck dick and make mine crusty tapes somewhere,CIE hall,gratten,fox and pheasent,mcgonagles and the new inn supporting no means no if the memory serves

from Discogs.com:
"Sanctuary Records (UK) is Sanctuary Group's expanding contemporary full price label which continues to attract leading worldwide high calibre acts.

Artists on the roster include The Charlatans, Alison Moyet, Dolly Parton, Bonnie Tyler, John Hiatt, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Brian Wilson and Joan Osbourne. "

from Discogs.com:
"Sanctuary Records (UK) is Sanctuary Group's expanding contemporary full price label which continues to attract leading worldwide high calibre acts.

Artists on the roster include The Charlatans, Alison Moyet, Dolly Parton, Bonnie Tyler, John Hiatt, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Brian Wilson and Joan Osbourne. "
better delete this thread then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back