Kill Bill 2 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter c4o
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 4
im sorry but the first one was bollocks. fair enough some cool fights but there were so many supposed "Funny" moments that made me want to rip my own eyes out they were so pathetic. And it felt like watching half a movie, which i object to after paying 7 quid.

yeah, Uma & Daryl fight is good but I couldn't really see the point of Daryl freaking out like a teenager after Uma whoops her ass (or eyeball!).

much better than one.

anybody who got the sunday times today read the review of this in it, its hilarious.

"Tarintino is like the genius of the three-minute pop single who has freaked out and unleashed a triple concept album on the world - with Rick Wakeman on keyboards"

i support any review that mentions rick wakeman

Wilbert said:
Kill Bill 2 is utter rubbish!
Go see The Station Agent. Much better.
That is all.

It was great fun altogether, it was a nice contrast to part one. worth seeing for Pai Mei alone. I loved when ...

2004_kill_bill_vol_2_003.jpg

What are you saying? The dubbing MADE Monkey! For years, i used to think that all japanese people went around speaking with their lips out of sync with their voices. Oh, and that the men always had really deep agressive voices and the women had squeaky baby voices and a tendency to giggle coquettishly at the end of their sentences.

Monkey was fuckin' rubbish! The Water Margin was where it was at ....

Wilbert said:
That beardy twat was the worst thing about it! It was like watching Monkey!
Blasphemour!!!;)

I don't know, I think there should have been more of him. One of the best masters I've seen in a Kung Fu movie in a while strict as hell. !ninjaaaa

Pai Mei was a total pain in the balls.
When did this shit become overt comedy?
Part 2 dissappointing compared to part 1.
No spoilers but just to say, Bills speech at the end = pathetic.

that's a total reference to the end of bladerunner. when Priss(Daryl Hannah) gets killed and has a big mickey fit

yeah part two is way better than one!

enchance said:
yeah, Uma & Daryl fight is good but I couldn't really see the point of Daryl freaking out like a teenager after Uma whoops her ass (or eyeball!).

much better than one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back