K-Town Festival full-line confirmed: (2 Viewers)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
Whole Programme Finally Confirmed:

Thursday 23rd June:
Provoked (us)
Easpa Measa (irl)
Rakkaus (fin)
Death Token (dk)
Give up all Hope (uk)
Skarpretter (dk)
Filth of Mankind (Pl)

Afternoon:
16.00 Demonstration: Bevar Ungdomshuset!
Fuck retten, rådhuset og Faderhuset!

Friday 24th June:
La Fraction (fr)
Burial (de)
Loadead (bel)
Martyrdöd (se)
Appendix (fin)
Illdåd (se)
Nuclear Death Terror (dk)
No Hope for the Kids (dk)

Afternoon::
Workshops (more info later)
Skate event: vi lægger København i ruiner på vores skateboards...!

Saturday 25th June:
To What End? (se)
Diskonto (se)
De Waonzin (nl)
Boxed In (uk)
Gasmask Terror (fr)
Bomberegn (dk)
Virgin Suicide (dk)
Doomtown (de)

Afternoon:
Workshops (mere info senere)
12.00 Punx Picnic!!! vi smutter til et hemmeligt sted og skræmmer livet af befolkningen!
Live bands, natur og masser af sjov og ballade!

Sunday 26th June:
No live music...
Workshops (mere info senere)
13.00 Lost Film Festival
17.00 Bikewars part III -the final beatdown
det ultimative punk smadder ødelæggelses kaos derby...!
mere info: http://www.isachsen.dk/bikewars/
sent lejbål og hvad dertil hører...

More info at http://www.k-town.dk

There´s also free accomodation provided and of course a visit to the crustasfuck trailertrash is mandatory -view from me & Ian´s gaff:

97462401_l.jpg

Looks like its gonna be something alright,

might try and make it over, got child benefit back-dated to last august coming through next week, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yyyeeeeaaahhhh!!!

So what happened to GGI then?

Yeah, it´s amazing...the whole area is so fucking cool...post-industrial nightmare wasteland...the scenery has inspired me to write a short story, a sort of fucked-up children´s story, called something like The Nightmare Factory (Den Mareridt Fabrikken), which is based around the constructions on the left and centre of the picture and various strange goings-on we´ve witnessed here at night, a place where nightmares are created and shipped off to children around the world, the area is also the docklands here and there´s constant freight traffic going through...I´ve got all the general ideas down, just need to find the time and buzz to start writing the story...hopefully it will be illustrated by a friend too...

Yeah Ed, we´d a work weekend a week ago and I fixed the fence and made a new gate because we´ve got more wagons now and had to move it...plus was Lui (the puppy) here when you were? Have to have a proper gate now to keep her from running out. That´s Ed´s photo, by the way.

Corm said:
Yeah, it´s amazing...the whole area is so fucking cool...post-industrial nightmare wasteland...the scenery has inspired me to write a short story, a sort of fucked-up children´s story, called something like The Nightmare Factory (Den Mareridt Fabrikken), which is based around the constructions on the left and centre of the picture and various strange goings-on we´ve witnessed here at night, a place where nightmares are created and shipped off to children around the world, the area is also the docklands here and there´s constant freight traffic going through...I´ve got all the general ideas down, just need to find the time and buzz to start writing the story...hopefully it will be illustrated by a friend too...

Yeah Ed, we´d a work weekend a week ago and I fixed the fence and made a new gate because we´ve got more wagons now and had to move it...plus was Lui (the puppy) here when you were? Have to have a proper gate now to keep her from running out. That´s Ed´s photo, by the way.

coooool.
will be even more impressed if you write it in Danish. .|..|

fair dues on fixing the fence couldnt have imagined it holding up to marauding nazis or the likes of, or heck even a strong wind...yeah that puppy was there, she ruled. hey corm by the way speaking of photos, i went on a road trip a few days ago and got to go to astoria and canon beach, ya recognise those place names, yep its where the goonies was filmed, got some rockin pictures of haystack rock, that mad big skellig looking thing that the pirate ship comes out from behind, yehaw! in portland til friday then its a 63hours (yep sixty three hour) bus ride to lansing michigan!

this is gonna be soo fucking good ,cant wait to get my skate on again! and tear it up in the bike wars haha

hehe thanks shorty.was real nice to see you this weekend.did you make it home in one piece ? my liver is still screaming at me for the other night ... london , what a place.

ian bastardcore said:
hehe thanks shorty.was real nice to see you this weekend.did you make it home in one piece ? my liver is still screaming at me for the other night ... london , what a place.

Yeah, apart from the bombscare at victoria station, I got home alright. :p

Bombscare at Victoria Station!?

Fuck, what a weekend, London is mental. Maybe I´ll have to move there when I get pissed off with here. Bomberegn were fuckin amazing -best band in Copenhagen. Give Up All Hope were fucking great at the squat show. But Raw Power totally sucked shit at the gig they played -didn´t even play Fuck Authority, but DID play a Nirvana cover!?!?!??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back