juice (2 Viewers)

Rachel666

I recently I discovered I have a juice addiction. Anytime I go out, my sponsor (my ma) has to hold me back from the copella, tropicana (smooth, because i'm not lame), innocent and anything with the following words "cloudy", "organic", "tropical", "mango", "mango madness", "pomegranate" and "hand-picked".

Ive also been closely following the situation with innocent smoothies. the little cartons are so cringey. I hope I can become a yuppie designer for them some day and work in the highly respected "innocent towers" (sounds like a pedophiles lair). The cartons for kids tell you how to make mix tapes and mention nirvana. (get out!! no waii!!). meanwhile, tescos decided to bring out their own brand smoothie which is worth checking out for the shit jokes like all their ingredients and then a picture of a trumpet and a " *we didn't put one of these in". Lolling all the way:p

yuppie foods = the rock

whats your favourite juice? do any of you's have a juice machine? is it worth it?

i have an apple juice addiction, as various thumpeders can attest

i've actually spent rent money on apple juice in the past

i have an elaborate ranking system for them - current top is dennree organic apple juice

I get all antsy if I don't have juice in the house. Even just Tesco's own brand apple juice will do me, but there must be juice.
Pomegranate is amazing but I'm finding it hard to find it unadulterated by acai berry or blueberry or whatever. I want to marry Tropicana with bits. and that fancy Tropicana with blood oranges.

orange and carrot. separated at birth, reunited in my stomach. fire some ginseng in there love would ya.

ah no im really a smoothie person. strawberry, banana, orange juice, pineapple, frozen yoghurt. BAM!

I'm not into smoothies at all,gimmie a straight up juice any day. My favourite is apple,orange,pineapple and grape all whizzed together in my juicer!haven't made juice in yonks tho, drinking the cartoned variety of late!:confused:

no WAY why would you crud all over a perfect smoothie with yoghurt? thats bastard talk! on a seperate note i got some dunnes humous and it was watered down with mayonnaise. what, the, fuck!

bahahaha "unadulterated". I LOVE the idea of acai and all those superfoods. Its like when i was little and sick, my ma told me supermilk would make me better. I believed for many years it did. Any food with a "super-" prefix is obviously telling the truth.

no WAY why would you crud all over a perfect smoothie with yoghurt? thats bastard talk! on a seperate note i got some dunnes humous and it was watered down with mayonnaise. what, the, fuck!

bahahaha "unadulterated". I LOVE the idea of acai and all those superfoods. Its like when i was little and sick, my ma told me supermilk would make me better. I believed for many years it did. Any food with a "super-" prefix is obviously telling the truth.
errr yoghurt is what makes a smoothie a smoothie..

you and my ma should get together. she's a superfood hoor.

I like the Gin and Juice preferably tropical juice. Dark rum and Apple juice is also pretty ace as I discovered on New Year's eve.

Aldi smoothies are very decent and cheap, fruit juice in general is all good except for shitty bitter orange juice like Kulana make. Their apple juice is grand though.

naaaa a banana makes a smoothie smooth. I love really pretentious smoothie places. My fav is The Happy Pear in Greystones. They generally don't use yoghurt... All their cars run on veg oil and they wear sandles in the winter.

naaaa a banana makes a smoothie smooth. I love really pretentious smoothie places. My fav is The Happy Pear in Greystones. They generally don't use yoghurt... All their cars run on veg oil and they wear sandles in the winter.

Them lads is lovely as are their smoothies, I wouldn't call them pretentious at all.

I love homemade juice. Carrot, apple, celery and ginger tastes much nicer than it sounds like it should.

My favourite juice is the stuff I grew up drinking though, freshly made from Beauty of Bath apples and frozen in big 2 litre blocks, then we'd spend ages slushing it up with forks (because we were kids and that was more fun than letting it thaw) and eat it with a spoon when it was the consistency of a snow cone or slush puppy. It's just as nice to drink normally.

gnnnnnh. orange, strawberry and raspberry - they all set each other off and none stands out. i keep middle-of-the-night craving this stuff.

i got one of these made in the fallon & byrne juice bar (oh shush, it's cheaper than zumo) last week and just as the guy was about to blend it, i spotted a banana in it and yelped. ended up having to get one for someone else (who i swear existed and was not me passed out in an alleyway in a juice coma, puking pink foam) and he did it again. why, mister?

Hmm. Has anyone noticed that if they drink a zumo juice, say, after getting off the train in the morning, its fuckin' well run through them, and continues to run through them, for the rest of the day?

Fucking zumo. Still, good enough when yer eggbound, I dare say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back