John Butcher Returns - Friday 30th of Jan (2 Viewers)

nEiLo

Website
www.lazybird.org
Will this be over around 10.30 as previous ones have been before?

I'd like to go to the Ballroom as well y'see.

billygannon said:
Excellente!

Allen... if you're reading this, put the first band on at 10.45.

Okay. All bands will now play 5 minute sets consisting of 'medleys' of their popular hits. Admission will be 50c.

Also I'm going to clone myself to by-locate at the Ballroom and the Twighlight Singers.

hag said:
just texted mero your phone number and anal cavity fitting.

gotta luv that angry sweaty beard sex. i reckon he prolly has a few of the thumped chrimbo raffle tickets in his caks.

jesus, sweaty beard sex... something tells me your going to get what you deserve! :p
conor said:
gotta luv that angry sweaty beard sex. i reckon he prolly has a few of the thumped chrimbo raffle tickets in his caks.

that something being a gigantic blue giant with kaleidoscope eyes and a waterfall for a beard. any time i find myself operating through the medium of smalltalk, i set myself the task of imagining something fantastic. i think i did ok on this occasion. bah, you see? there i go again... "i think i did ok on this occasion" lemme see... she says my love's a unicorn, i say it's it's a tapioca milkshake. aahhhhhhh.

dyehardkelis.jpeg

num nums.

Excellent!

If you could make it 3 minute sets, we'd be suckin' diesel!

Unclealo said:
Okay. All bands will now play 5 minute sets consisting of 'medleys' of their popular hits. Admission will be 50c.

Also I'm going to clone myself to by-locate at the Ballroom and the Twighlight Singers.

no she doesn't billy, that's the girl i had a dream about last night. she made me a milkshake. a sexy milkshake. she's nothing like mero. mmmm-k? i hate that version of milkshake with the billy jean thing behind it, the original is like a gazillion times better.

billygannon said:
That looks like Mero with his head turned upside down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back