Jodorowsky-ites please note... (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
...the soundtracks to "The Holy Mountain" and "El Topo" are available here (god,ween,satan bless them mp3 blogs)......

http://www.dinosaurgardens.com/categories/audio/soundtrack/

"THM" is taken from the DVD - but there's excellent chunks with no dialogue and plenty of Don Cherry and Ron Frangipane inspired genius - the OST album was only released only on lazerdisc in Japan I think...rumour of some copies on vinyl on the Douglas label tho'.

"El Topo" is all music, I think. And it's playing here soon in the IFI ?

One of the first things I did when I got my first PC was do a cover version of the (failing memory prevents the following description from being coherent) hummy, chant-y thing when the scary man in the white suit is poncing around really slowly in the temple thing. So, it's high time I replaced that with the original, superior recording

One of the first things I did when I got my first PC was do a cover version of the (failing memory prevents the following description from being coherent) hummy, chant-y thing when the scary man in the white suit is poncing around really slowly in the temple thing. So, it's high time I replaced that with the original, superior recording

That'll be "The Magus"...wot a fackin' scene.

I only have a shitty blurred bootleg DVD of this movie which is a right shame...still have to pick up the re-issue on Anchor Bay.

i can copy them onto a wax cylinder for you, grandpa.

wax cylinders are the work of the devil

can you sing me the tunes, pass them on as it were so that they will live forever among my people

That'll be "The Magus"...wot a fackin' scene.

I only have a shitty blurred bootleg DVD of this movie which is a right shame...still have to pick up the re-issue on Anchor Bay.

Magus the Lollipop Man?

I'm almost sure I gave a reasonable mpeg copy to either you or Anne O'Malley (remember her? wot a dreamboat) a while back non? I wonder is the dvd reissue the same as the Jap VHS version with the magic white circles covering up all the bollockses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back