xX CHUFFEDCORE Xx says:
he went to the champions league final
xX CHUFFEDCORE Xx says:
but he got blocked
xX CHUFFEDCORE Xx says:
and woke up in a shop doorway with no fone and no glasses
xX CHUFFEDCORE Xx says:
and now hes stuck in france

Fuck sake Janer, ya big mess! Sort yer fuckin life out man!

nooly said:
poor janer. !bog
and arsenal bolloxed up the game and all.

You can just sense your happiness Nooly, now that Janer is in his hour of need ;)

Ciaran Mackle said:
You can just sense your happiness Nooly, now that Janer is in his hour of need ;)
actually janer's my new best mate, he sent me an invite to kray and i've been elbow deep in free thrash ever since. :heart:

barndog said:
janer is a legend
hes now officially my hero

You will be the same as Janer in about 20 years man, I really have no doubt about that at all

nooly said:
actually janer's my new best mate, he sent me an invite to kray and i've been elbow deep in free thrash ever since. :heart:

You guys should hook up!

janer should claim asylum and get a nice parisian apartment and free croissants for life while poor french lorry drivers have to just get fuck all.

very reminiscent of frank gallagher in shameless, when he got bollixed and woke up in in the slammer in france. how we laughed!
poor little janer

I hope he scores some punk babes in france ...........................

and posts us pictures when gets back

Ciaran Mackle said:
I hope he scores some punk babes in france ...........................

and posts us pictures when gets back
GE.jpg

Ah..the good old getting pissed and waking up without your glasses. I know it well. If my experience is anything to go by he will have placed them somewhere "safe" while he was pretty drunk, knowing that he'd probably smash them or something when he was really bolloxed. But remembering the hidey hole while your sober is the hard part!

Hasn't happened in a couple of years.....ah...them were the days.

Reckon we get him a grandad-style glasses chain when he comes back. :p

Ok back
This is a true story
Wedensday morning got to airpot and had 3 large bottles of Bulmers and 2 pisses in loo but on plane I was dying to go and no1 was allowed to cos seatbelts sign on crap etc, I told the crew had they got a lucozade bottle ;)

In Paris the airport Bouvais is miles away so got a coach in for 11 euros, Had no ticket or hotel/hostel and the tickets were anything from 2000-4000 and there were fakes about, so went to central Paris and drank lots of Heinekan from 12 onwards and u had to keep a careful watch on the barmen as they delib kept whipping away the pints if u left them unattended.
All of a fucking sudden it was 7 and I was nowhere near a decent pub (Irish/English) so a few peeps I met and I got a taxi to erm anotehr shitty pub, I was muchos pissed by this stage and we missed the 1st 20 mins including Lehamanns sending off.
After that it's a blur and I think Carlow Punks version may hold some truth about me putting em somewhere safe so I wouldn't break em.
Anyway I woke up in a doorway with some French north african trying to remove my headphones and er I was still out of it so I said "what the fuck" he said something else so I just raised my voice louder and he left, now wether he dipped my phone cos thats missing but I look at a glass 1/2 full rather then 1/2 empty and in my other pocket was €600 and me passport.

I was abit shook up so grabbed a €40 taxi to CDG airport and had to wait til 6.30 for the booking office to open but they had no tickets.........I also got lost in CDG airport lol, its fucking huge for any1 that has ever being there.

So headed back into Paris and lol with no glasses it was gonna be a long day, found an opticians and told them my woes and he said he could have a pair in 2 hours for €69 all in! Brilliant I thought and went back to an internet cafe which by the end of the day I had spent over 3 hours in there on and off (just to sit down lol)
Went to look for a hostel and er got lost again and couldn't find the hostel and then worse still forgot where the opticians were!
Anyone that knows me well know that I have a shocking memory and it took me almost 2 hours walking around Paris b4 I accidently stumbled on it!
The glasses were perfect.
Decided to head back to the airport that nite for me morning flight and maybe see if I could get a ticket.
Went up to ticket sales and told them had they any standbys and she said yes and it will be €242, fine I thought and then she asked for a fucking credit card!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh
(btw there was umpteen people that had fucked up at the airport too lol, missed planes,lost passports,phones etc etc)
So at least I said to myself I have a roof over me head and will kip in the airport but ffs then they threw us out at 11 as it shuts down for the night :mad:
Had to walk to nearest town along completely unlit roads and eventually we got a hotel.
Next morning things went ok.

Moral of the story
Go with mates
Plan well
Drink orange juice :p

Roll on Wasted in blackpool :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back