Jane and La La's Baby Animal Love Thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Me and La La have 'registered our admiration' for one another at a quiet civil ceremony, and we would like to celebrate this by introducing you to some of our baby animal friends.

_39384768_baby_panda_ap.jpg

Pandababy sang at the service. It was un-bear-ably cute. Nothing like a little baby boybear soprano.

baby_animals_2.jpg

This little guy was a teensy bit annoyed, though, feeling a bit upstaged despite having come dressed to rock out.

baby_animals_9.jpg

Everyone agreed that the food was delicious.

baby_animals_5.jpg

Here's us, waking up on the first day of the rest of our lives.

The baboons got drunk and took their tops off.

snow2copy.jpg

This guy needed some firm reassurance that La La wasn't going to forget him. We discussed it at length and agreed that, despite tradition, she and he could have the first dance together. He felt much better afterwards, and made us a lovely card, and a neat little poop in the corner of the room, right on the papers.

baby%20ducks.jpg

This lot got lost on the way there, but they eventually found their way, and they danced all night, even though they left early.

All in all, it was a really wonderful event. La La, do you have anything else to add?

OK I'll go along with the leopard and ducks but that panda is surprisingly un-cute. As for little monkeys... *shudder* I really don't like little monkeys. Baby apes, yes, little monkeys, no no no.

I meant to email you this earlier this week:http://www.thingsthatmakeyougoaahh.com/

edit: that monkey looks like Dewie off Malcolm in the Middle.

Catwoman said:
OK I'll go along with the leopard and ducks but that panda is surprisingly un-cute. As for little monkeys... *shudder* I really don't like little monkeys. Baby apes, yes, little monkeys, no no no.

I meant to email you this earlier this week:http://www.thingsthatmakeyougoaahh.com/

edit: that monkey looks like Dewie off Malcolm in the Middle.

Oh good god, combined with Cute Overload, that's going to mean I will never do work again.

And La La is gonna shit when she sees that. Absolutely everywhere.

PS: Don't blaspheme the baby panda.

i'm *hearting* this thread alot let me tell you. i admire you even more now jane! (twas a beautiful ceremony we had there)
m787862.jpg

mike_3_1.jpg

donnakirdahy_3.jpg

awwwwwww. one big happy warm, cute, fuzzy family.

cpr said:
awwwwwwwwwww.my favourite cats are these ones.

jun05%5E02.jpg

They are evil. There's one at the foot of my bed as I type this, glaring at me. I'm afraid to fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back