MLOC

Pearl Vision (Tribal) 6 pce
1 front rack/w 3 cymbal stands, 2 tom tom clamps /
DW 5000 double bass pedal /
Sabian cymbal pk xs20`s
all for €2015

dw 5000 pedal a good pedal?
XS20 a good cymbal to go for?

Pearl hardware isn't worth a fuck and the drums are mass produced garbage. Mind you, I know nothing of their Vision Tribal series. Could be a great deal.

Pearl hardware isn't worth a fuck and the drums are mass produced garbage. Mind you, I know nothing of their Vision Tribal series. Could be a great deal.

I`m sorry dude but what do you play, the triangle?
I had Pearl before and the hardware was indistructable and as for you thinking there mass produced, well you must think Tama, Sonar, DW etc are the same....bollox..What do you use to play the drums an axe!

Well as its turning out I`m not going for the PDP kit, X-Music are getting in a shit load of stock about next week so I`ll be heading back there and see if I can do a deal, I`ll let you know how I get on....

I`m sorry dude but what do you play, the triangle?
I had Pearl before and the hardware was indistructable and as for you thinking there mass produced, well you must think Tama, Sonar, DW etc are the same....bollox..What do you use to play the drums an axe!

Everyone posting on this thread except you play vintage
ludwigs. Coz they're class! :cool: & its all about the dw9000
pedal now. The 5000 is sooo greenday :) (i own a 9000-
amazing pedal)

Everyone posting on this thread except you play vintage
ludwigs. Coz they're class! :cool: & its all about the dw9000
pedal now. The 5000 is sooo greenday :) (i own a 9000-
amazing pedal)

OMG does that make me hmmm DIFFERENT?
You did sooo make me laugh tough dude, the 5000 will do me fine and I aint playing green day.
I`m thinking of ordering a kit and some extra`s from GAK,from what I`ve read they seem to have a postitive vibe, there prices are better than Thomann accept for a dbl bass pedal, X-Music are gettin in some new stock next week or so, I will check them out, but I doubt that they could do better......

OMG does that make me hmmm DIFFERENT?
You did sooo make me laugh tough dude, the 5000 will do me fine and I aint playing green day.
I`m thinking of ordering a kit and some extra`s from GAK,from what I`ve read they seem to have a postitive vibe, there prices are better than Thomann accept for a dbl bass pedal, X-Music are gettin in some new stock next week or so, I will check them out, but I doubt that they could do better......

You are different because you are about to drop 2 grand
on a new kit when you could buy waaaaay better sounding, non chinese factory produced drums for less than half of that on ebay.

I spent 800 pounds on a pearl export kit 7 years ago. My second kit & first serious one, biggest mistake of my life. They sound shit & cost loads. Pretty much the same as almost any kit you will buy in a shop.

Vintage ludwigs til death! .|..| All other drums are average:cool:

You are different because you are about to drop 2 grand
on a new kit when you could buy waaaaay better sounding, non chinese factory produced drums for less than half of that on ebay.

I spent 800 pounds on a pearl export kit 7 years ago. My second kit & first serious one, biggest mistake of my life. They sound shit & cost loads. Pretty much the same as almost any kit you will buy in a shop.

Vintage ludwigs til death! .|..| All other drums are average:cool:

Well to each his own, about that same time I bought a Pearl Export for £2,500 and that mother lasted me til I sold it 8 years later, that involved gigging/up and down stairs and packing it in and out, all ( 9pce-dbl bass-w/4 sided rack and 8 cymbals) into a 95 RENO CLIO.
It held up and sounded brilliant.
Just open your ears and losen your hole, someone somewhere is doing something good with Pearl and all that is not "Vintage":heart:

No idea on the Pearls, but had a few goes on a Yamaha Custom Oak a year and a half ago and it was lovely. And far cheaper than 2 grand. Bound to be sturdier for touring than the aul fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back