...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
This is from kerrang.com(so i was told)

11 March 2002 1.02pm
Patton: Urine trouble now!
Tomahawk frontman treats Astoria crowd to golden shower

Tomahawk frontman Mike Patton ended last night's sold out gig on a rather sour note. During the final song of the band's encore, Patton whipped his penis out and proceeded to urinate into the crowd, drenching several photographers and security guards.

It has been reported that he and his bandmates avoided security after the show by sneaking through a side door into a waiting cab."

How come Female rock stars don`t do this sorta thing??!!??
That one that played guitar with BELLY..ohh yea...

wasn't there a story that patton used to eat his own shit when he was with faith no more?

pissing on people, eating shit, being a mentler, that's what its all about. That and the kids

We may have found the alternative to Patton - Pat just posted that THE BREEDERS are comin to town...THE DEAL SISTERS ARE THE ONES TO BEAT PATTON AT HIS OWN GAME!!!and i`ll be there to see it!!

Rimbaud (12 Mar, 2002 02:23 p.m.):
We may have found the alternative to Patton - Pat just posted that THE BREEDERS are comin to town...THE DEAL SISTERS ARE THE ONES TO BEAT PATTON AT HIS OWN GAME!!!and i`ll be there to see it!!

deal sisters, golden showerings, drooooollllll....

i dunno....i think all you guys have the wrong ideas bout them Deals.

they've kinda....eh....ballooned at this stage.

when we went to see them record it was 4pm and they had only just risen, lookin fairly haggard.
kim was spread out on the couch, smoking + watching a video documentary on 'Dirty Dancing' and kelley was perched on an antique lookin sewing machine.
(neither the slightest bit worried about gettin any recording done)

not v. sexy

its the voice man, kim deal has the sexiest voice of all time, it does wonders

and slouching around not bothering to record...that's my kinda burd

hopper (12 Mar, 2002 02:32 p.m.):
Rimbaud (12 Mar, 2002 02:23 p.m.):

the ultimate "last splash"!!

deal sisters, golden showerings, drooooollllll....

well kim was always the one for me and its her personality im after not her body.

no i swear

[1]no really[/1]

actually what am i saying, she has lost her old touch but i still definetly would

[1]have a nice chat with her[/1]

look they werent the best technically in chicago but thats probably cause they hadn't played together in five years, but they still rocked cause they played all their kick ass songs.in fact the weirdest thing was that kim had this effect over her voice when she was singing so it sounded like there were two of her singing, just like on the records. sounded nice it did. anyone know what its called?

Pat (12 Mar, 2002 06:13 p.m.):
in fact the weirdest thing was that kim had this effect over her voice when she was singing so it sounded like there were two of her singing, just like on the records. sounded nice it did. anyone know what its called?

Expensive

THIS TOPIC IS DEAD.
IT WAS YESTERDAYS NEWS..SO YOUR A DAY BEHIND LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE.
TO SEE THE FUTURE - WWW.THELOCUST.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back