Ire Works (1 Viewer)

wait till you hear milk leech(track 9 i think) main riff sounds like the soundtrack of the 60's batman show:eek::p

what format is this out on Steo? any limited edition yokeymebob?
gonna get someone to get it for me for xmas rather than download it.

Theres so many just plain cheesy parts in the entire album.. Black Bubblegum and Milk Lizard should have been just dropped entirely from the album altogether. The band are completly different from the one that played here a few years back and it shows. Its hard to make an album better than Under The Running Board when I think there's 1 member left from that line up. They're slowly turning into a Napalm Death set up..

Yeah agreed.
I like the first couple of songs because they sound like older songs like mullet burden or sugar coated sour.
But any time he starts singing in that terrible Patton voice I want to jam a fork in my eye. It's pure cheese, in the worst way possible.
It's weird how everyone goes on about them pushing the envelope. The heavy songs sound the same as the always did and the lighter ones just sound like a heavier FNM. How is that pushing the envelope?

oh and steo - that batman song is one of the worst things i've heard this year.

It sounds like the tracks that are woeful are the ones where Puciato has been left loose on them. Which is not a good thing.. Seems Weiman is losing control of the band, I remember reading interviews with Puciato around the time of Miss Machine where the entire writing process was Weimans and no one elses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back