Information/contacts on Paris anyone?!?! PLEEASSEE (1 Viewer)

deena

I am going to live in Paris (6th arrondissment) for March, April and May. So if any of you know of venues, people, places, websites, record shops .. ANYYTTHIINGG!!! I would be really really grateful if you could post it all up.

Deena x

P.S. dont forget to come to the gig this friday 15th in the Temple!

There's a squat at 193, rue St-Charles, 75015 in Paris that opened up fairly recently

There's another squat that opened in 2000, I lost the address, but one of the lads email address is - [email protected]

as for records, there's a sunday market somewhere, I forgot the name of it but it's pretty fucking big and I picked up loads of old punk stuff for cheap. Just ask someone for the big sunday market!

when i was there i was told there was no squats at the time except an artist squat which was just a gallery and you cant sleep there but its ridiculous how much food the restaurants throw out every night if you wanna go skippin, any little posh bakery even throws out loads of food just onto the street to be collected in the mornin,
theres a place called club dunois, 61 rue dunois, 75013 paris, i got a fair few fliers for gigs in there that looked good
theres loads of decent second hand record and book shops just off rue de rivoli, thats one of the main streets, the artist squat is on it too, all them shops had posters up for gigs and had cds for bout 5 euro, if you wanna go skatin go to the palais d'omni sport place and every day theres loads of skaters, bmx'ers, its an alright city, wouldnt want to spend a few months there tthough, very pricey indeed! if you buy stuff that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back