I'm AMAZING! I'm having an AMAZING year! (2 Viewers)

avernus

gob_bluth.jpg

I'm not. but then who is? no really, who here is having an amazing year? or at least a good year? or a year that's gone according to plan? It's October now and the sixth year is winding down into its winter and I'm mostly unimpressed with how it's gone.

So what are your positive/negative thoughts on 2006. I know it's not over yet, but in the 10th month you gotta have an opinion.

I think I have to give this year a 9/10. It's been pretty good! New start to life. New job. Returning to studies. All good. I deduct 1 because it's too tiring :)

today was deadly

that's what I like about you La La: living day to day. Every day could be your last. Me, I'm more of a big picture guy - I think incessantly about the future with equal parts dread and delight.

ehhhh....i'm even steven, each year a perfect mix of good and bad....5/10...at least the summer was nice. i turn 33 in 2 months so i have high hopes that that mystical looking number will add some.....errr...mystique.

Right now it's at a 4.5.

It might make it up to a 7.5, maybe an eight, depending on how the next few months go.
2007 is gonna kick ass though.

My year fully sucks donkey balls. 2nd worst so far - I'd give it 2/10 (2 for the realisation that it could conceivably be worse). Having said that, there is a strong possibility that the last three months could be a winner!

this year is a blah for me.but it has helped me come to the decision to save save save and feck off next august to live and work either in england or to my friend ratula ( makes savage fajitas) in canada. either way i am outta here

Parts of this year have been the worst in my life, others have been the best.... Saturday night last was the worst night of my life. But mostly bad cept for a few people that have made my life kinda better.. and to finish the year off 6th year.

3 out of 10 , but just cause of a few people. Others have brought it down to that level of lowness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back