If you're offered a cheap macbook (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0
Santino telling it like it is.

She has only herself to blame for the data loss...And the knacker that pinched her lappy..its raw,but its true.No way she's getting that mac back.Not a hope.

She has only herself to blame for the data loss...And the knacker that pinched her lappy..its raw,but its true.No way she's getting that mac back.Not a hope.

Nick Nack,paddywhack, the knackbag sold the mac, for smack.

If I install that will a giant hand come outta the sky and pinch my lappy?

Hmmm..after the great mac back up utility command episode of ZeroEleven..I'm skeptical.

also, everyone should install this on their fancy phones and expensive laptops.

http://preyproject.com/

Good to have on sensitive devices... Telling people to back shit up after the incident doesnt help the actual situation, i fell real sorry for this person and hope the garda get em. Iv heard of miraculous recovery of stolen stuff storys so fingers crossed

A bit harsh, Gaz.
It's the junkie's fault solely I reckon.
Given we don't know many facts, but you think he wouldn't have swiped a shiny Apple external HD sitting next to the laptop?
The main reason to back shit up is to guard against crashes and the like, thieves will steal anything with a USB cable sticking out of it.

Definitely sticking all my music up on that Google music yoke on the cloud tonight though.

she was in my year at school.

i hope she gets her stuff back.

But really, theres little or no chance really.

Remember that time someone robbed bono's laptop and he had the only copy of whatever album they were recording at the time, on it (or at least thats what he said). He got it back but its hard to imagine a vast sum of money wasn't handed over to get it back.

she was in my year at school.

i hope she gets her stuff back.

But really, theres little or no chance really.

Remember that time someone robbed bono's laptop and he had the only copy of whatever album they were recording at the time, on it (or at least thats what he said). He got it back but its hard to imagine a vast sum of money wasn't handed over to get it back.

She has next to no chance.

Unless she uses her music connections to contact some smack dealers maybe.

I've seen her at various events. Tiny thing, I believe she has porcelain for skin.

Hay, I was never dissing the girl with my "back that shit up y'all" post

Its an awful shitty thing to happen & my heart goes out to her.

I've been a victim of theft a number of times in my life & its an awful violation.

But still, her tweet is a cautionary tale.

Back that shit up y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back