i saw gary kelly running in bushy park last week. (1 Viewer)

rampz

i was also running and we were sort of staring each other out of it. he figured i recognised him.

doesnt beat tony adams saying hi to me in a cafe in covent garden years ago though. its up there though with staven carr standing in front of me in dublin airport though with his tiny feet.

i used to be friends with a guy who would go to the hotel at the airport, where the ireland team used to stay, on matchday evenings with his dad specifically to hang around the bar talking to the players. do people do this?

No you just made that bit up and if they did you'd be knocking on the footballers bunny boilers club for membership ;>

gary kelly was on £46,000 a week at leeds since 2001. no wonder he was such a loyal servant to the club..

There's lots of famous people running around my way. Paula Radcliffe said hi to me one time! City Baby saw Moses Kiptenui (sp? sp? sp?).

Unfortunately he got racially abused (Moses, not Mickey) and she got chased down the canal by a runaway horse. Oh Limerick...

There's lots of famous people running around my way. Paula Radcliffe said hi to me one time! City Baby saw Moses Kiptenui (sp? sp? sp?).

Unfortunately he got racially abused (Moses, not Mickey) and she got chased down the canal by a runaway horse. Oh Limerick...

was paula radcliffe having a wee as she ran?

No you just made that bit up and if they did you'd be knocking on the footballers bunny boilers club for membership ;>

i didnt make that up at all. his dad might have known one of big jack or mick mc carthys back room boys. id be morto. wouldnt know what to say to a footballer.

"so, did you see that article in the guardian last week........."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back