I hate babies too but... (1 Viewer)

holly_rackis

Website
www.myspace.com
8064281304a9613591688l.jpg

check out my adorable baby nephew, who has no name. my brothers' ideas have so far stretched to calling it after himself.. roman jnr doesnt really have any kind of ring to it.
i know i shouldnt be pimping out a day old baby on internets but any name suggestions?
i like pubert.

check out my adorable baby nephew, who has no name. my brothers' ideas have so far stretched to calling it after himself.. roman jnr doesnt really have any kind of ring to it.
i know i shouldnt be pimping out a day old baby on internets but any name suggestions?
i like pubert.
CALL IT JESUS!.WELL IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR

i like pubert.

Some cool name like someone would use on an internet forum, Mr. Bastard, or The Liquifier or something like that... probably be useful in the future when we all live on the internet.... more than we do now

Funniest name my mother ever had to register in the HSE was Pocahontas.

There's tonnes though. Absolutely tonnes. She has a notebook somewhere with them all.

his mum is romanian and has 12 brothers and sisters who in turn have about 12 kids each so he is basically in the romanian mafia already.

he has two cousins who are brothers and ones called leonardo and the other one is called.....DENNIS.

is that hilarious or is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back