I-F (Clone / Viewlexx) @ Discotekken / Twisted Pepper / Sep 11th (1 Viewer)

Discotekken

DiscoTekken_SEPTFA.jpg

Presale tickets e8 / door e10

Well folks we've had one hell of a year of monthly parties in both the Twisted Pepper Mezz and the Basement, rocking out Disco, House, Boogie, proper Electro & more. We've had some great acts over such as DMX Krew, Space Dimension Controller, In Flagranti and TR-One, and now for the 1 year birthday we welcome Dutch Italo-Disco / acid / electro veteran DJ, producer and radio broadcaster I-F to the Twisted Pepper Basement. Wether you've been down every month, or are yet to come down, you don't want to miss this one.

We've also got a night of animation from local animators in the Twisted Pepper Box with Djackulate of North Strand Kontra Band fame DJing.

Here's what Totally Dublin have been saying

I-F-DiscotekkenBday-TotallyDublin.jpg

discotekkentotallydublinaug2010.jpg

Comp running @ 10pm sharp tonight, 2 tickets & a signed CD from the man himself up for grabs.

Details posted on the Discotekken Facebook Page. Check it out at 10 if you're interested cos it'll be over in minutes.

If ya don't win, presale tix are e8 from here, and there's a signed CD for the first 50 people down too, doors @ 23:00 (this Saturday!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back