How anal are you? (1 Viewer)

the usual...
arrange the remote controls so that their symmetrically sitting beside each other, moving things on a desk so that their not crooked.
whenever im driving and i put the gear stick into neutral i have to shake it from side to side 2 or 3 times.
i also tend to go back and check things are locked even though i just locked them seconds previously.
i dunno if thats anal, more ocd.

Is anal a new word for the blem? Sounds like yer smoking a bit too much anal there buddy.

P.S. Lads, I was googling for a picture of some marijuana for explanatory purposes and came across this. I had to put it up for yis.

211071635_640af2bfd9.jpg

arrange the remote controls so that their symmetrically sitting beside each other

I have a bizarre habit of rubbing my thumb across the remote control buttons one by one, and then going back over them in the exact opposite direction...then I change the pattern and do it again.

Yeah, this is officially an OCD thread now.

I dunno, if it was OCD it would probably completely cripple your ability to function normally. It's a pretty serious problem rather than a few possibly endearing quirks.

I have a bizarre habit of rubbing my thumb across the remote control buttons one by one, and then going back over them in the exact opposite direction...then I change the pattern and do it again.

Yeah, this is officially an OCD thread now.

Nothing wrong with that! (I do it too)

ON MY DESK RIGHT NOW.... 3 EMPTY KAHLUA BOTTLES, A PILE OF BURRITO WRAPPERS... TONS OF CDs NOT IN THEIR COVERS, CHANGE, RECEIPTS, GRIT, DIRT, PENS, PENCILS, VARIOUS BITS OF ROACH, LEGO NBA PLAYERS, LOADS OF PAPER TAPED TO THE DESK SO I CAN DOODLE ALL OVER IT, THAT PAPER HAS LOADS OF STAINS ON IT TOO. SPONGEBOB'S FEET ON A SURF BOARD.

MY COMPUTER IS HERE TO BE USED AND ABUSED COZ IT'S A PIECE OF EVIL SHIT. PEOPLE HATE MY DESK. I THINK IT'S GRAND.

ANALQUAANNNDON'T!!!

If you're anal and pedantic, maybe you're a pederast?

As in touching kiddies? How dare you!

edit:
my mistake- you meant a foot fetishist

How dare you!

edit:

are you accusing me of being sexually aroused by childrens feet?

That says more about your sick mind than mine!

Good day sir

edit:

nope, cant think of another one

sorry

Is anal a new word for the blem? Sounds like yer smoking a bit too much anal there buddy.

P.S. Lads, I was googling for a picture of some marijuana for explanatory purposes and came across this. I had to put it up for yis.

211071635_640af2bfd9.jpg

im clean narc!
her hair is a disaster in that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back