How anal are you? (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
At work, when I log in, I have to open Outlook first, then Windows explorer so that they are 1st & 2nd on my taskbar.

If Outlook closes by accident, I will close all other programs and re-open everything again, starting with Outlook..then explorer...so that order is restored.

I am turning into a robot here.

rc-pose.jpg

At work, when I log in, I have to open Outlook first, then Windows explorer so that they are 1st & 2nd on my taskbar.

If Outlook closes by accident, I will close all other programs and re-open everything again, starting with Outlook..then explorer...so that order is restored.

haha! im the exact same!

outlook has to be first. it's just not right any other way. so i guess that makes me anal. but not The Colt anal.

Someone once asked to sort out a problem with one of the computers in here. I was having trouble navigating around the thing, as the guy had about 5,000 "untitled3187.xls" files, piled about 30-deep, sitting on the desktop.

I gently introduced him to the idea of folders, how they made everything much easier to organise, and he seemed pretty enthusiastic. Next time I saw his desktop, the mess of files had disappeared, and had been replaced with about 5000 untitled folders.

hmm, how are we defining 'anal' here?

Some of these examples sound more like 'obsessive compulsive' or 'tidy'

I reckon this post is pretty anal

Someone once asked to sort out a problem with one of the computers in here. I was having trouble navigating around the thing, as the guy had about 5,000 "untitled3187.xls" files, piled about 30-deep, sitting on the desktop.

I hate these scum as much as you do, I do!

but I just don't have time to sort it out anymore... *cry*

and all of them are

shutterstockXXXXXXX.jpg

fucking shutterstock

According to my mother i just put things in a pile and move along. Which is kinda true. I couldnt give a fuck about how messy things are.

BUT...

If im making something I get anal enough.

the usual...
arrange the remote controls so that their symmetrically sitting beside each other, moving things on a desk so that their not crooked.
whenever im driving and i put the gear stick into neutral i have to shake it from side to side 2 or 3 times.
i also tend to go back and check things are locked even though i just locked them seconds previously.
i dunno if thats anal, more ocd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back