Help me Fantasise (2 Viewers)

Donkey OJ

say you'd a spare couple of hundred quid, which i dont and say your birthday was coming up real soon and you were gonna ask for cash to be on the safe side of receiving many bottles of expensive aftershave - and a fund developed called "the brown guitar fund" which would it be?
gibson_sgspecialfaded_wb_egitarre_pimx_168315.jpg
OR
fender_rosewood_telecaster_pimx_162575.jpg

playability, sound and aesthetics are my only cares in the world. help me out. i'm torn between two lovers. ian mackaye and george harrison
:(

you shouldn't *ask* for cash...it's the thought that counts and all that.....i'd pick the first one, it's prettier :)
Donkey OJ said:
say you'd a spare couple of hundred quid, which i dont and say your birthday was coming up real soon and you were gonna ask for cash to be on the safe side of receiving many bottles of expensive aftershave - and a fund developed called "the brown guitar fund" which would it be?
gibson_sgspecialfaded_wb_egitarre_pimx_168315.jpg
OR
fender_rosewood_telecaster_pimx_162575.jpg

playability, sound and aesthetics are my only cares in the world. help me out. i'm torn between two lovers. ian mackaye and george harrison
:(

yeah i'm leaning towards the sg meself. its not like i'll be doing any outdoor roof shots in a fur coat anytime soon. but you'd never know.

a picture of that would be priceless
Donkey OJ said:
yeah i'm leaning towards the sg meself. its not like i'll be doing any outdoor roof shots in a fur coat anytime soon. but you'd never know.

ms.b.haven said:
you shouldn't *ask* for cash...it's the thought that counts and all that.....i'd pick the first one, it's prettier :)
i know its a pretty callous exploitation of the good will and fond wishes of your friends and family. but when they have so little clue about your personal tastes in *anything* that they beg you to tell them what you'd like (so the surprise element is ruined) AND they're determined to spend money anyway - i'll go with callous exploitation everytime. i've gotten some of the best gifts ever by being mercenary and choosing them myself :)

boys are too hard to buy for anyway, it's socks, jocks etc etc. perhaps you're right though
Donkey OJ said:
i know its a pretty callous exploitation of the good will and fond wishes of your friends and family. but when they have so little clue about your personal tastes in *anything* that they beg you to tell them what you'd like (so the surprise element is ruined) AND they're determined to spend money anyway - i'll go with callous exploitation everytime. i've gotten some of the best gifts ever by being mercenary and choosing them myself :)

ms.b.haven said:
golly gosh, i knew you'd be a fox! will you wear that to the christmas party for shits and giggles?
i'll either be wearing a mahogany coloured coffin number or an urn. i cant remember which.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back