Have your Demo played in the TBMC (1 Viewer)

Niall S

Website
Visit site
Hi there, My name is Niall and I'm in the process of arranging a Metal Gig in the Temple Bar Music Centre I arrange gigs voluntarilly with an Organization called Gigsmart (www.gigsmartireland.com) and what we are is a band co op, we help other bands out with general things such as equipment or advertising and we support one another, well basically on August 18th I am putthing together this metal night in the Temple Bar Music Centre the bands on the night will be Skyjack, Corrupted, X Constant and Writhe, but after speaking with the booking manager of the Music Centre she has informed me that there has been no DJ set booked for after our show and if there is none booked then I can run my own DJ set, so basically I am goin to run an Unsigned night, if you are in a band then come down to the Music Centre between 7.30 - 10.30 on August 18th check out some really cool bands and give your demo with te song you want played highlighted on it to one of the gigsmart volunteers, we will be wearing Gigsmart t shirts on the night to avoid confusion, then we will play the songs over the Music Centre's rig after the Gig for all to hear at top volume.
Your musical genre doesn't matter, come one come all, but beware I cannot be held responsible for the crowds reaction to your music.

I hope to see you there, keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Niall S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back