has anyone noticed (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
the latest wave of alteregos/new members to thumped who have fixations with areas of the body with which we normally excrete/get rid of faeces?

weeweedrinker
handicrapper
browns syndrome......

!cheezy

Brush said:
Hi Hamilron, 'Lo La La, wassup Hokey?
are skid row playing any gigs over christmas Brush? and i've been meaning to ask you what you think of philo's statue. you always struck me as having a grudge against him cos he was better looking than you!

La La said:
actually i think you'll find that Fogarty wins that award hands down.

you cheeky fuck.:rolleyes: !ninjaaaa

!! I meant it as a compliment, albeit a cheeky one. who is this famed fogarty anyhow?

I bear no Grudges. I always got more chicks than philo. We both used to laugh at Gary cos he was the ugly fucker who had to wank into socks. I'm pretty much the Gene Simmons of ireland when it comes to sexual conquest.

Im playing trackctor songs with my sons at Smileys Vibe for phillo after the christmas.

ah yes, fogarty wins HANDS DOWN!!

Brush said:
I'm pretty much the Gene Simmons of ireland when it comes to sexual conquest.
quote]

Gene Simmons my arse! you were always on your owny-o in slatterys. anyway, what do you think of philo's statue and when can we expect one of you? i suppose only when you are dead.

I like the statue but they could have used somthing other than brillopads to make the afro and in real life it was never that big.

Im to modest to have a statue made. Just put me on a coin or somthing.

Brush said:
I like the statue but they could have used somthing other than brillopads to make the afro and in real life it was never that big.

Im to modest to have a statue made. Just put me on a coin or somthing.

very decent of you brush. you were always a man of the people. well, some people anyway.
i agree with you on the brillopads. they could have collected bits of downstairs hair from all his lady friends, waxed it and stuck it on as a memento to his adventures.

Man of the people eh?

Indeed. They could have wrought him in a better pose to, I was personally expectiona more live and dangerous pose.

Im still waiting for one of those knacker flower sellers to back their Hiace van into the thing.

This would be a fine thread to introduce myself on and say hello - though, I have no affiliation with the excretory orifaces(sp?) influx to the board, am I still welcome here, or should I begin again with a name themed appropriately to the morning-after curse of the curry-eating guinness drinkers?

Oh and helllooo to y'all! Glad to be onboard.!bog

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back