hard working class heroes 2004 (2 Viewers)

i love hwch

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] At long last, the wait is finally over. After sifting through over 500 demos submitted to the HWCH HQ the A+R selection panel have made their final decisions on the 100 acts that will be performing at this year’s festival!

Tickets are available now €20 from www.ticketlord.ie

A
Alphastates
Andalusia
Angels of Mons
Ann Scott
Army of ID
Acidtone

B
Berkelely
Blue Tonic
Blink
8 Ball

C
Crash Kill Seven
Chris Morrin
Chalets

D
Da Capo
Dark Room Notes
Dwight

E
Echogram
Ellison
66 Electric

F
Fair Verona
Fairuza
First Dog In Space
Fractured
Fred
Fighting With Wire

G
Gary Dunne
Gavin Glass
Ginseng
Gregor 57

H
Ham Sandwich
Hy Brasil
Humanzie
Hundred Bullets

I
Iain Archer
Identity Parade
Immunize

J
Jamie Lawson
Jeff Martin
Jenny Lindfors
Jessie and Layla
Joe Chester
Jove
Juno Falls

K
Kader Fire
Katell Keineg

L
La Rocca
Leya
Lost
Little Ghetto Boys

M
Mainline
Matt Lunson
Me in the Park
Microphone Filter
Mike Got Spiked
Mixtwitch
Morello

N

Nassau
Neosupervital
New Vegas
Niall James Holohan
Nina Hynes

P
Pat Barrett
Payola
Polar
Pony Club
Primed

R
Random
Red Sea Pedestrian
Republic of Loose
Rulers of the Planet

S
Sack
Substance
Sunways
Salthouse
Saville
Sean Needham
Shuffler
Silver Addictive
Stanley Super 800
Stars of the City
Sundogs

T
Ten Past Seven
The Betes Noires
The Chakras
The Immediate
The Maladies
The Mighty Stef
The Radio
The Rags
The Real
The Rotators
The Subtonics
The Urges
The Voyeurs
The West Seventies
Toco
The Chapters
The Bray Vista
The Ultra Montanes
The Mircales(Ex Whipping Boy)
The Walls
Turn
The Grace

V
Valerie Francis
Velvetron
Veneer
Vesto Barro
Vintage Mode

W
[/font]
[/font]

funny:
The Betes Noires
The Chakras
The Immediate
The Maladies
The Mighty Stef
The Radio
The Rags
The Real
The Rotators
The Subtonics
The Urges
The Voyeurs
The West Seventies
The Chapters
The Bray Vista
The Ultra Montanes
The Mircales(Ex Whipping Boy)
The Walls
The Grace

best of luck to everyone involved though

andrew

hag said:
is that supposed to be a slag?

no it's a slug

slug.gif

your first post was funnier then the edited one

i don't know why i get fired up about this kind of thing, i mean, it's totally pointless. the idea of me or a band i'm in writing a song and then playing it for some prick in a shirt hoping he'll like it is so far away from my brain, i just don't understand it. ha ha ha, yeah, daemien frost etc. good joke. but seriously, i was down brothel lane in bristol last night and it gave me the same feeling as this. why aren't rollers/sparkers or weapons or the jimmy cake or trm playing this? is it because they didn't get picked?

i wasn't actually down brothel lane but the taxi driver showed me where it is. "oh my god, i bet hag would and all, he's so disgusting."

actually the only thing that irks me about this is that 7:10 are playing, will someone tell those guys what's going on? chalets are long dead. apart from that, i don't have a fucking clue who any of them are. i'd like to see valerie francis buh. in the nude.

Different folks different strokes i guess. The likes of weapons and such are never gonna appeal to the mass media/public. They know this so therefore do not get to caught up in it if only 2% of the audience is gonna give a shit why would you bother playing at a venue like that, rather have a smaller venue with people who are interested.. Other bands like to live the dream that they might just make a tune catchy enough to tap your foot to and make them a whole heap of money. This kind of event caters for this with its lure of record deals and such. Actually did anyone get a record deal out of the one last year?

hag said:
i don't know why i get fired up about this kind of thing, i mean, it's totally pointless. the idea of me or a band i'm in writing a song and then playing it for some prick in a shirt hoping he'll like it is so far away from my brain
I depends on the shirt... What if he's totally into your stuff though?? Would the shirt matter then? Hag, there's nothing wrong with 'shirt'. I bet the folks who ave really cool avatars all have shirts aswell.

If you repeat shirt for long enough.... well try it yourself....but dont just say shirt..put it every third sentence or word avec 'without my pants'

Aurel = Irelnadz premier shirt rock band.

Latex lizzie said:
Different folks different strokes i guess. The likes of weapons and such are never gonna appeal to the mass media/public. They know this so therefore do not get to caught up in it if only 2% of the audience is gonna give a shit why would you bother playing at a venue like that, rather have a smaller venue with people who are interested.. Other bands like to live the dream that they might just make a tune catchy enough to tap your foot to and make them a whole heap of money. This kind of event caters for this with its lure of record deals and such. Actually did anyone get a record deal out of the one last year?
oh really????????????????????????? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back