Happy Hallowe'en Thumped! (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Vincent-Price-Meets-Bat-Boy--52879.jpg

Stupid rain, a bouncy castle wasn't the smartest idea for a Halloween party :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOAl0enE7kI"]YouTube - Helloween - Halloween (1987)[/ame]

Doorbell rang twice, all the kids came together in groups of 6....took sweets and pissed off....so many fun size treats for me to enjoy!downside my dog looks suicidal, he is lying under the table in the dining room.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AQPOoTlIlA"]YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm: Trick or Treat[/ame]

My friends called with their kids and one of them demanded "In the bag!!!" I examined the contents of the bag. It was loaded, to the brim with sweets. Childhood obesity here we come. :)

One of our dogs is going mental- the other doesn't give a fuck

one of the cats is cowering in the cupboard

at the rate the kids are letting off the fireworks it should be all over soon

I'm hoping so, our lad is going bananas!he is barking non stop now and walking from room to room. curtains closed, tv up high but yet he is still freakin!poor animals, it is a horrible time for them

My dog is pissed off I'm on halucnagenic drugs.He's looking at me with a big sad head on him.

He dosent give a fuck about the bangers.He wants to go raving.

Got egged last night outside the flats near staphens green went the fucker but there was ten of them and i lost my target in the melee. Kinda like this but less dramatic and with more eggs and less lions and hyenas and running.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIU6JPBDszo&feature=related"]YouTube - Lion's Vs Hyena AWESOME!!! Watch a Male Lion in action...[/ame]

ah shit the video used to have smack my bitch up and sabotage by the beasties twas my favourite thing on the net. damn your lawyers

You have to go after 'em makes their night and yours

Went into an offie in phibsboro on my way to a party to get some liquid refreshment. The guy behind the counter upon eyeing my black dress,black fake fur coat and shiny black shoes says "so, you are either a witch or a vampire?"

cue his face falling when I told him :"neither, these are my regular clothes, I'm myself"...which sadly was true.

Great fucking Halloween altogether.HMD and Diddles have a fucking beer garden!Incredible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back