Halloween on a Ferry (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
anyone else gonna have a shit halloween nite? we're headin to london to play a gig, but we couldnt get flights so we have to get a bloody ferry over, 17 hours travel both ways, for 1 gig. i think we are the proverbial nuts in a dog house. oh woe! so, spill yer guts who are gonna have a shite nite tomorrow? and if you are gonna have a good nite, dont rub it in!

i've never heard any proverbs about nuts in doghouses! i'm not going to be doing anything tomorrow night but it won't be particularly shite..........a few cups of tea, maybe a bowl of split pea soup and a few chapters of book 8 of the wheel of time. straight out of woman's way

Halloween always has a special place in my heart. Friday is the day I became a man by making love to the most horrible girl in the world seven years ago. I'll never forget the feeling of pride and utter disgust I felt at the same time. It may be nearly a decade ago, but I still retch with a smile on my face. There's nothing quite like it. I don't think I'd recommend it, though.

why don't you make a latex mask of her face and re-enact the experience with some young man tomorrow......with a few differences (or....?)

I think if I made a latex mask of her face, people would think I was taking the piss. But her personality was worse than her face... She wrote me a letter and hid it in my pocket telling me that I couldn't be friends with other girls, that I was only allowed to go out once a month to the Old Chinaman for gigs (if she's busy) and that she wanted a Grant Lee Buffalo CD for christmas. Horrible.

Moral of the story: Wait for someone special, kids.

that truly sounds like a horrific experience, im gettin images of the girl in Scary Movie2 made out be the one from the Exorcist...frightful. and nooly excuse my corkonian way, when i say proverb i dont mean proverb at all, if i say tomato i mean tomAto and so on, odd.

brian did u ever get me email?

i'll be in carlow for halloween, rawk!

hey weeler, sorry only got your email yesterday, our stupid college email changed server and was down for awhile, we'll answer the questions while on the ferry and trying to keep our food and drink down, nice! will email ya next week and enjoy halloween on dry land! catch ya later

im in work till 10:30 tomorrow night .... i want to go see that new Texas Chainsaw Massacre afterwards though.i reckon its going to be fuckin dreadful.Anyone else seen it ??

I have to see it ... i loved the other texas chainsaw massacre movies and i want to see how badly they butchered this one.my expectations are very.anyone watch the excorist on tg4 the other night ?

I ended up drinking beer with machine head on their tour bus. I am punk as fuck.
BOLLOX I just remembered I left my anarchy wand at erin's house. It was the best bit of my costume as well apart from the hair.

Karen, Ian and I won way more punk points by not only drinking Tradegy's beer with them in their van. but doing so whilst listening to the new unmixed recordings. I've had so many jollies these cold nights (and mornings and afternoons) just thinking about it.

And what the fuck - Machine Head are shite!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back