Halloween Fancy Dress The Stables! (1 Viewer)

I never had much time for him. I used to think the guitarist was sound, think his name is Andy, but I quickly realised he's a cunt too...[/QUOTE]

andy aint that bad i think hes sound like! andy and eddie are the soundest lads in the band.. eddie did alot for me so i think hes a grand chap! theres worse people in dublin man! atlest hes not 2 faced like most cunts i know from there

I never had much time for him. I used to think the guitarist was sound, think his name is Andy, but I quickly realised he's a cunt too...

andy aint that bad i think hes sound like! andy and eddie are the soundest lads in the band.. eddie did alot for me so i think hes a grand chap! theres worse people in dublin man! atlest hes not 2 faced like most cunts i know from there[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...their song lyrics are quite disturbing too....fucking grannys, what?

[/QUOTE]Hmmmm...their song lyrics are quite disturbing too....fucking grannys, what?[/QUOTE]

i'd a wank in your grans slipper! 15 quids all i had 2 give her! polished me cock, balls in all then she sais she wanted 2 score! what could i do, what could i say? she locked the fucking doors so i couldnt get away! face the wall and take it like a man! right up the arse hole off of your gran!

fucking epic!

What can I say?

I never had much time for him. I used to think the guitarist was sound, think his name is Andy, but I quickly realised he's a cunt too...

You're right I am a cunt and a motherfucker! And I'm gonna fuck Smegma's Ma, so what if she's dead I'll fuck her corpse and make him watch, 'cause that's the way I roll bitch!

Andy

Smegma,

bring your Ma down to the next gig so I can fuck both of ye up. I'm sure yiz won't be hard to pick out of a crowd ye inbred fuck wit but if I don't find ye first just make yerself known to me and we'll sort this shit out on the pox riddin streets of Dublin

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back