gunz n roses thread. (2 Viewers)

Latex lizzie

..so is axel really insane now?
..what happend to the album that's taken ten years or whatever?
.why is it that spanish blokes wear crappy denim jackets with backpatches of same?

...they ruled all the same. Slash with his silly hat. Axel with his skirts. THe other two with their heroin.

ah axle was a racist and slash was fairly fuckin cheesy. i say let sleeping dogs lie. its better that way. GnR are aparently touring w/axle and no other member cuz he owns the rights to the name? i hope skid row come back now that was the shit!.|..|

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

buckethead3.jpg
buckethead3.jpg

mc moley said:
i hope skid row come back now that was the shit!.|..|

Skid Row are knocking around these days, just no sebastian bach with them anymore

SLAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEE To THE GRIINNNNNNNNNDDDDDDA .|..|

wasnt one of axel's previous jobs being a test smoker for a cigarette company!?
hehe

they played a new song when they did that mtv awards thing a couple of years ago. it was so bad, i'm pretty sure he wasnt singing any real words

george mcfly said:
wasnt one of axel's previous jobs being a test smoker for a cigarette company!?
hehe

they played a new song when they did that mtv awards thing a couple of years ago. it was so bad, i'm pretty sure he wasnt singing any real words

..umbridge.Now theres a real word.

jane said:
Illustrious as it is not, I saw Slash puke on his own shoes once. It was 'Slash's Snake Pit' era, he puked in the entryway to a bar, and was quickly shuffled out a nearby exit. I will remember it forever.

..was it carrot filled or chunky green bits? holy umbridge.

Latex lizzie said:
..was it carrot filled or chunky green bits? holy umbridge.
I don't remember what colour it was, I just remember thinking it was disgustingly funny and/or funnily disgusting. Besides, it was under a blacklight.

And, just for the record, I did *not* go to see Slash's Snake Pit. I used to hang out in a bar that was connected to a venue where lots of crap bands played (and a few good ones).

jane said:
I don't remember what colour it was, I just remember thinking it was disgustingly funny and/or funnily disgusting. Besides, it was under a blacklight.

And, just for the record, I did *not* go to see Slash's Snake Pit. I used to hang out in a bar that was connected to a venue where lots of crap bands played (and a few good ones).

..tell me now "blacklight" mmmmm whats that with the whatnow hey?

GnR begin and end with appitite for distruction

everything else is shit

I also respect their existance for when people are off to the loo say their going for an Axel... always makes me smile... also when people ask where the Snake Pit is...

Ian said:
GnR begin and end with appitite for distruction

everything else is shit

I also respect their existance for when people are off to the loo say their going for an Axel... always makes me smile... also when people ask where the Snake Pit is...
Use Your Illusions have about 10 brilliant songs between them

and that G'N'R Lies is the bomb

Lies is shite! I merember loving it when it was out... we were actually alloud to play the ablum in leaving cert building construction class cos the teacher liked it and everyone sang along to the immegrents and faggots line... but in retrospect, it's rubbish!
as for use yer illusion, I got about halfway through part one... pants

I stand by my statement... GnR begin and end with AFD

Ian said:
Lies is shite! I merember loving it when it was out... we were actually alloud to play the ablum in leaving cert building construction class cos the teacher liked it and everyone sang along to the immegrents and faggots line... but in retrospect, it's rubbish!
as for use yer illusion, I got about halfway through part one... pants

I stand by my statement... GnR begin and end with AFD
lies has its moments as does use your illusion, but appetite for destruction rules all.

in fact i think i'll listen to it now...
why am i in work on a saturday? *cry*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back