Google Chrome for iPhone / iPad (1 Viewer)

Trying out the iPhone version of Chrome. It's nice, only major fault with it is when you switch to the 'View all tabs' mode, you slide a tab off screen to delete it, I reckon I'll do this unintentionally a lot.

just installing it now....

Unless you can edit the docs its flippin useless - I was looking forward to this - Chrome is supposed to support offline editing, any sign of that happening yet - they say today, but that could be the middle of the night right?

iphone chrome is going to be a huge help for me - so much stuff i need to do just won't work in iphone safari and i don't like opera at all

So I guess offline mode is a load of bollix for iOS and still not there in the browser yet... ah well - Its free I spose

iphone chrome is going to be a huge help for me - so much stuff i need to do just won't work in iphone safari and i don't like opera at all

Other than bookmark (& password?) syncing, how can stuff work in Chrome and not Safari? Chrome is using the same webkit as mobile iOS and a crippled version of the javascript engine.

Does it carry over all your bookmarks and all that the way Chrome does?

Cos that would be cool.

Other than bookmark (& password?) syncing, how can stuff work in Chrome and not Safari? Chrome is using the same webkit as mobile iOS and a crippled version of the javascript engine.

no idea, but seems to be the case on the joomla backend anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back