good stuff for veggie bbq. (1 Viewer)

subbuteo !

Website
Visit site
hey tried these out at the weekend pretty good and dirt cheap.there is about 12 peiece in each pack at 1.39

in the polish section of tesco they sell large soya chunks.(like massive pieces of tvp)
so you pour hot water on em till they go soft.pour of the extra water.cover them in soya sauce and fuck in some black pepper.mix em around stick on some more soya sauce and leave to stand for a while.then just stick em on the bbq.
simple but effective.

for some reason I never had the polish down on veggie foods..

what are they called? i'm allergic to tesco but there is a few polish food shops over here...

for some reason I never had the polish down on veggie foods..

what are they called? i'm allergic to tesco but there is a few polish food shops over here...

not to found of tesco either but ....haven't actually seen them in polish shops here(have only glanced but) only in tesco's the ones there are in a white packet with green and yellow on it.
says something about soya on them.two types one chicken flavour which is dearer but is actually just the same as the non flavoured.

got them a good few times when on tour in poland.they were very common fair in all the shops there.polish mates said they weren't a speciality for veggies just what poorer people ate. but there was alot of fake meat there and dirt cheap.

not to found of tesco either but ....haven't actually seen them in polish shops here(have only glanced but) only in tesco's the ones there are in a white packet with green and yellow on it.
says something about soya on them.two types one chicken flavour which is dearer but is actually just the same as the non flavoured.

got them a good few times when on tour in poland.they were very common fair in all the shops there.polish mates said they weren't a speciality for veggies just what poorer people ate. but there was alot of fake meat there and dirt cheap.

Those things are great, gonna try that out asap. only cost about a 80 cent for a bag. I got em in Longford, but Im sure the dublin shops should have em too. my mams boyfriend stuffs them with cheese and coats in breadcrumbs then frys up, very versatile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back