Good morning everybody. (1 Viewer)

Corey

Last night i dreamt that lefty frizzel called to my door in a simply darling knee-length pea-green coat and asked to borrow my dog so that he could take it with him to the bloomsday celebrations in town.

That is all.

Good morning Corey. Last night I dreamt that I had a new girlfriend. I woke up both dissappointed and relieved.
I dreamt that Ben Affleck was living on the bit of land at the back of our garden which we've blocked off with a fence because it's just too much of a headache to deal with. Lesson learnt. Can't have Ben Affleck moving in.

I dreamt that Ben Affleck was living on the bit of land at the back of our garden which we've blocked off with a fence because it's just too much of a headache to deal with. Lesson learnt. Can't have Ben Affleck moving in.

(To be read in a nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyehhhh nyehhhhhh voice)

You-were-watching-Paycheck!

I once had a dream I was in prison and there was a warden called Terry Asshat.

I must point out I've never met Terry Asshat in real life and I don't know why I was dreaming about a warden with that name.

last night i slept the deep dreamless snooze of the smug.
no lefty for me.
shame really.

Last night i dreamt that lefty frizzel called to my door in a simply darling knee-length pea-green coat and asked to borrow my dog so that he could take it with him to the bloomsday celebrations in town.

That is all.

morning corey,

pee green you say.... off the rails is back on the telly, you should watch more of it for dream guy fashion tips. although i'd imagine leftys got good knees but sure we'll leave that one to a later episode of i dream of lefty.

did you give him the dog?

morning corey,

pee green you say.... off the rails is back on the telly, you should watch more of it for dream guy fashion tips. although i'd imagine leftys got good knees but sure we'll leave that one to a later episode of i dream of lefty.

did you give him the dog?

Good morning Paul.

I did indeed give him the dog. I also vaugely remember him talking about a school re-union or pints with his teachers as he skipped down the road with disco at his heels.

Great thread this.

Good morning Paul.

I did indeed give him the dog. I also vaugely remember him talking about a school re-union or pints with his teachers as he skipped down the road with disco at his heels.

Great thread this.

dreamoflefty.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back