Gold Blade brilliant in Dublin (1 Viewer)

zen monkey

awesome gig, countless encores, loads of sweat, pure punk rock, packed house, everyone I went down with was blown away...a great night...when are they coming back?

zen monkey said:
awesome gig, countless encores, loads of sweat, pure punk rock, packed house, everyone I went down with was blown away...a great night...when are they coming back?

i couldn't get to leap on friday but i heard it was great, saw them on the kids show on rte sat,

t'was hilarious, john robb was lip-synching badly and tore his shirt off half-way through the song, the kids seemed to love it, they got a huge encore from what i could hear!

I saw your last song. you seemed like an interesting band, shame you were on so early, it really filled up later on, pretty packed by the time Gold Blade came on.

I saw you, if you are the singer you looked knackered. I think the name maybe a stumbling block as Goldblade put it...'thanks to 20 pounds each'

But yeah loud, fast and pretty tuneful...not bad, just edged the Things who can be a tad repetitive.

As for Goldblade, great gig, what was the story with the sound, did JR have his guitar plugged in??? I couldnt hear anything from it the whole gig. And having to play 2 songs twice, surely they have enough of a back catalogue, understandable some of the 'brothers' have gone their seperate ways but they have had at least 3 albums to my knowledge.

Anyway, he said theyre gonna try and come back over in spring maybe..

Punks never die, they just lip-synch a little as they get older!!

Thanks dude, i was knackerd. im a bit sick at the moment so its slowin me down a tad. And we are breakin in a new Bassist so we arent as tight as we want yet to fuck around a load on stage. And im a lazy cunt too. we are playing this friday with million dead too if yiz are around

I understand ye!! Get well soon fella

Have been thinkin about that gig actually cos Berkeley are sort of launching their single too I think but due to poor-dom I may have to give it a miss, which is a shame cos ive not been to a bad gig yet in t'Hub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back