Gig on the 2nd (1 Viewer)

talk to someone in my band and see if they're up for it. its been a good month since we've played toogether though so be warned.
dara
actually theres another band that emailed me through damo that wanted gigs letme send you they're email address and you can ask them to give ya a demo or something.

Its in Greystones St. Patricks Hall. On Friday 2nd of July. Doors open 6.15 Bands start at 6.30, Ends at 10.30. Half an hour for each band. No headliners or any shit like that. I think its gonna be 4euro in. Darragh how can Langdon Beck play if ur in America? Not that i dont want you to play i was just wondering!
Oh yeah and if anyone has a distro or anything they want to set up there post up here and I'll see what i can do
Thanks. Love Lyndsay

[email protected] thats theguy. just explainto him the situation and im surethey'd be happy to play.

united bible studies? easily my favourite band in scrublin right now
played in the warehouse before robert blake a couple months back...mind bending shit
but i dunno how into it most people were

andrew

Yeah Based on Reason can play! PM me ur details and I'll get in contact.
I can now retract my plea for bands as i have enuf. I'll be posting up the band list tomorrow or maybe ;later tonite.
Love Lyndsay

Ok line up for my gig (In no particular order)

Lewd
Gorilla Nurse
The Spungos
No Standing
Failsafe
Kid Blunt
Soldiers Take Half

And Based On Reason I think are playing i just have to call them to confirm
And if Langdon Beck are able to play I have a slot for them too.

I'll need all the bands there at around 4 O'Clock.
PM me if theres a problem with that. Thanks everyone. Hope this all goes well!

yeahy! gorilla nurse! clearly and obviously the best band from the midlands. whats the lyrics to that song? i cant remember the song but it said something along the lines of guaranteed to blow your mind.....they're deadly. im there!

yuo wouldn't enjoy it mickey, its at a beer festival in a small italian town for three days with a few other street punk and ska bands and beers of the world - sounds like hell!

oh and you have to go through belgium to get there for cheap so obviously two nights in the netherlansds is part of the intinery - awful. off tommorow. say a prayer for me.

Hey everybody!
Nice to have sum support!
Yeah Based on Reason are now officially playing
Yeah Erin can bring a distro, you can bring urs too even if it is dilapitated!
I still havent decided what charity i'm picking but I'll also be giving a percentage to the building of a new St Patricks Hall (seeing as the one the gig will be in is getting knocked down!)
I'll have more updates as i get them!
Thanks Everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back