gig on sunday 19th (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
This gig is on sunday so please come along, diy, benefit, no bouncers, new bands, all ages, cheap

Dig the New Breed

Sunday june 19th
the Long Bar Dalymount Park, phibsboro d7

3.30 - 8.00
cheap bar- no age restrictions.
An afternoon of rocking out to some of Ireland's new punk sounds

with
The Freebooters -
catchy singalong streetpunk

Roosky - featuring members of Arnheim and Stomach

Complan - highly fancied novice chasers.

Dead Girls and Boys - Dublin punkers.

and music from the freebooters soundsystem with DJ Auld Lad playing illegally downloaded punk, ska and reggae.

5 euro over 18, 4 euro under 18, nippers, little nieces and nephews etc free.
Benefit for gig equipment for da scene ( microphones and stands)

if your going to the dissent meeting on sunday you should still be able to catch the last couple of bands if ya come down afterwards inc the mighty freebooters.

you should be able to catch the first aid, banner making and body armour, lunch and some videos and then head off to this..

Body armour has a very special guest and it's being facilitated by myself so it's not to be missed.

the gig was a great success on a beautiful sunny day. 275 euro was raised towards the pa /equipment fund, the bands were great, cormoclash has a quality voice, lots of out in the sunny lane warzone style drinking, really friendly atmoshphere etc.great turn out considerign how many people are away and the dissent and tattoo meetigns being on.

special praise to the staff at bohs who really let us have the run of the place yesterday-- respect due

eoin said:
Fuckin deadly gig, really enjoyed Dead Girls and Boys, dey were a lot better than I was expecting
Is thery're singer american or does he have some speech impediment that makes him sound american or what? He sounded american when he talked between songs. i especially enjoyed roosky and the freebooters!ironyyy

bohs punks said:
the gig was a great success on a beautiful sunny day. 275 euro was raised towards the pa /equipment fund, the bands were great, cormoclash has a quality voice, lots of out in the sunny lane warzone style drinking, really friendly atmoshphere etc.great turn out considerign how many people are away and the dissent and tattoo meetigns being on.

special praise to the staff at bohs who really let us have the run of the place yesterday-- respect due

make it 280 raised, i couldn't make it up on sunday cos of work and didn't find anyone to bring up my admission fee but i wanted to be there and wanted to contribute so a fiver is on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back