Gig in Kilcoole This sat Dec4th (4 Viewers)

Website
www.kidblunt.com
Giraffe Running
Almost Cliche
Crookie Fix
Paradiseac
The Soul Traders (TBC)
Kid Blunt

Da Scout Den from 6-10
3 eurons
NO BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the 84 from the stop across from Lush Soap shop at Trinity. The bus comes every hour or so.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=84

Alternatively get the DART to Bray or Greystones and get the 84 bus from the station.

stephenoblunt said:
Get the 84 from the stop across from Lush Soap shop at Trinity. The bus comes every hour or so.
bring a dust mask to keep the headache-inducing fumes from lush out of your nose

Gorilla Nurse from Portlaoise are playing as well.

The Soul Traders are partlly from kilcoole and bray and greystones, they're young soul (gduh!) band with brass and keyboard and stuff. they only have one proper song off at the moment but apparently their improv is ...interesting... dunoo if they can play yet though ..until tommorrow anyway

Sorry they aint able to play this time. Should be a cracker anyway though.

You know if you leave just before the last band you can still make it back for
the punkrock debs if thats whats stopping anyone going...

Never mind that...

Giraffe Running were amazing (I didn't hear them, I'm passing on the news, ok?)

Great night, wxcept the cops came and rammed a few people up against walls for singing outside at 10.30. Again 2 were arrested and one had their nose broken by a guard for basicaly asking not to be arrested with his fists.

Kilcoole is becoming like Ballyfermot or something. Full of disgusting scumbags and rotten heroin scum who deserve better than these gigs.

I dunno i thought it was all grand but seriously slashing the cops Horses all fuckin four of them was a bit out of order. I never knew That Masked Gentleman Of Eastern European Extraction had it in Him to do such a thing. fair play i suppose. Capital.

searching peoples bags? seriously uncool.

Dylan said:
I dunno i thought it was all grand but seriously slashing the cops Horses all fuckin four of them was a bit out of order. I never knew That Masked Gentleman Of Eastern European Extraction had it in Him to do such a thing. fair play i suppose. Capital.
I say, bad form old boy.

yeah searching people's bags.......fucking brilliant. so much for the alternative.....what's next bouncers? Service charges?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back