gig in bray this wednesday night! (1 Viewer)

thenoise000

Website
www.hardcore-times.com
Riastradh
[3 folk with instruments and ideas outta Galway]

Langdon Beck
[The never gonna die Kilcoole hardcore 4some]

Based on Reason
[Metalcore Nutters from Bray & Lucan]

Dark Room Notes
[80's Electronica Buzz!]

8pm. €4. Over 18's.

In aid of "The 5 Loafs" (Soup Kitchen)

Katies Gallaghers, Bray. On the seafront right behind DART station

Hello this is conor from riastradh could sean who is puttin on the gig give me a ring i just need to sort out some stuff?!!

cheers

if anyone who knows sean sees this could they please (urgently) get him to email me (renounce at gmail dot com) asap about meeting up ín copenhagen next week... we aint gonna be able to make it to the airport..
thanks..

IRISH AIDS DAY: Join Dublin AIDS Alliance for the Irish AIDS Day
march on June 15, to raise awareness of HIV, STI's and young people
at risk. We will be calling on the government to:
- make condoms freely available in places where young people and
other low income groups congregate;
- facilitate the development and resourcing of a National Sexual
Health Strategy;
- Reinvest in prevention and education initiatives.

The march starts at the Garden of remembrance, Parnell Square East,
Dublin at 1 @ 2pm;
End: Dail Eireann, Kildare Street, Dublin at 2 @ 3pm

go to this first, then onto the gig!!!

sound, got on to conorRiastradh and damo, this should be a fun gig- saw langdon beck for the first time in ages at funeral diner last week and they were damn good! so good in fact i went to c 'em again the next night in cork! amazin gig!the place had somethin like 30 person capacity(at a push) and there must've been bout 50 there!.... riastradh are lethal too, they played the shell oil protest in mayo the other week and were crazy!- sounded like primus or something- but with clarinet solo's!

and rowena if u can pick up some stuff at the march maybe u could set up a table at the gig? there's gonna b a dissent table too,

shin shan said:
riastradh are lethal too, they played the shell oil protest in mayo the other week and were crazy!- sounded like primus or something- but with clarinet solo's!

They are indeed the very testicles of the canine. Can't wait to see 'em again.

not forgetting of course, the Basta! Pimp Ass Tour. i have it from a good source that dara langdon beck will be wearing FUR and pimping the rest of the band around (at extortionate prices). what with 8 stops on the tour, i'm sure the lads will be knackered by the end of it.

so for any of you LB fans, you might get to see 'more' of them. if you pay the big man.

fuckin great gig last night! thanks alot to RIASTRADH, LANGDON BECK, and DARK ROOM NOTES everyone who showed up! especially everyone who started rockin' out for based on reason at the end! there should be a few pictures up soon enough, and we raised a nice chunk of cash for the five loaves in bray.the place was destroyed wit bits of bannana EVERYWHERE!

BANA-NA-NAN-A, NANA-NA-NAN-A, NA-NA-NA-NA!!!

eoin said:
Whats all this about bananas?

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back