ghosts (2 Viewers)

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
Read the story below before you click on the link.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing
images and hearing
voices for quite a while.

They did some research and found that a lady once
lived in the house who
lost her husband during the civil war.

Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look
across the fields in
anticipation of her loved one returning home.

He never came.
So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo
(using digital imaging
and sound) of what they claim to be her.

This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the
ghost in the picture.
It took me about 30 seconds to find it, but when you
do, it just stands out.
Like one of those optical illusions.

To save you some time, concentrate around the table
and sort of towards the
window.

Also, if you have volume, turn it up as you can hear
some faint murmurings
which they say is the ghost talking.

Click on the following link for the picture.

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

shit, i thought this was gonna be about michael jackson, or at least patrick swayze

Mark you are a fucking prick! I had the sound up full blast on the headphones and all...

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..I know it's a bit neeeerrrr and on such a sunny day too..but anyone claim to have had anything spooky happen to them.."supernatural" like?
No, but I was convinced I could control dice when I was a little fella, I mean, absolutely convinced, so I reckons there must have been something to it (definitely not just my overactive childish imagination)...I mean, I can't do it now, but that's just because I'm old and cynical and (of course!) the old supernatural powers vanish the moment you apply even a smidgen of scepticism to them...

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..I know it's a bit neeeerrrr and on such a sunny day too..but anyone claim to have had anything spooky happen to them.."supernatural" like?

well...

i spent a summer travelling around europe by inter rail. this one night we ended up staying in a hostel in this town in luxembourg called beaufort, completely in the middle of nowhere

the thing was the hostel used to be an old school and they hadnt really done much to change the look of the place to make more hostel-like, so we ended up staying in what used to be a big old classroom.. and we were the only two people in the whole building

so anyway, about three in the morning i woke up and the curtains by the window were blowing around as if it had gotten real windy outside

so i got up and went to close the window, but it was already closed.

i opened it up to see what it like outside and there wasnt even a light breeze

spooky dookie

One time in France I was staying at the house of a woman whose husband had died just a short time previously. She had to go away for a few days so left me there on my own. I noticed a few weird things happening like his rocking chair would just start to rock sometimes even though there was noone around and I also thought that things were being moved around. One night I specifically left my keys in a certain place just to see if they'd 'move' and indeed the next morning they were on a table several feet away.

That's by no means the only weird shit that's happened but it's one that definitely can't be put down to drink etc.

I've seen a ghost. When I was ten. In Waterford. Proper stuff and all. A black featureless shadow opening a door.

Squack will come on now and tell everyone that I'm talking shite, but she wouldn't know... she's waaay too shallow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back