ggi fest (3 Viewers)

Me too, Terrordactyl are o first on the Saturday.

Does ANYONE (except Dunchee) have a clue where they're gonna stay yet? I was considering looking to group book a room in a hostel, but now I'm feeling more like going over and seeing where I end up at the end of the night.

What are peoples plans, and, if they're good, can I scab off those plans? Or do some people want to go in on a room or two and get a group at a hostel?

is there really no accomodation sorted for the bands? :(

dont look like it. We found a mate of a mate with a gaff in edinburgh so we are just gonna crash there. but ill be there a night early so i need to find somewhere. any camping areas just outside edinburgh no?

is there really no accomodation sorted for the bands? :(

Doesnt look like it, was on to Collin and he directed me to the sites accomodation link. He said I could store equipment in his gaff.

I guess we could suss out the campsite in terms of what time buses run until and how much a joe maxi would cost between a few people. If there's enough people camping we could have a buzz at the site after the gig. Dont fancy another Trashfest buzz though... What about the park?

the flights over are retardedly expensive now, also remember if ur travelling with instruments on some airlines that it costs extra. the bus service to scotland is quite good tho, the prices arent really cheap but they dont go up as more ppl book or anyhting, takes ages as well but the boat is nicer to drink on than the plane.

maybe you could catch some 3rd rate 3rd world shit punk festival instead

Now now. In the spirit of PC that Janer's always trying to uphold I think you'll find that's 'developing country'.

There's an Oi! radio station here, though it's only on four hours a day. It doesn't quite beat a festival though.
Ecuador is a developing country alright. I'm 'developing' quite a cough from the thick black diesel fumes, hoho!

you could go and check out tungurahua volcano, it's having a little bit of an eruption at the moment.

tungurah.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back