GGI - amarach! (4 Viewers)

see you there, me tob and dunchee will be around somewhere tomorrow afternoon if you want to give one of the lads a text.

yippee!
this will be interesting.
what with nowhere to sleep an all, gutter-punx it is so!

hopefully it will also be lots and lots of funnnnnnnnnnn!
see yis all there!

Just a confirmation note sayin that droppin bombs definitely CANT make it over. Roe is goin on tour with Blood or Whiskey for 6 weeks besides the fact weve fuck all cash and flights are expensive. Were fairly sure everyone knows this, but how and ever. Its a shame coz needless to say its gonna be a brilliant weekend and we hope everyone has a great time, we'll catch yis in 2007!

fucks sake got up at 6 in the mornin on sat to get a bus and the bastards wouldnt let me on cos i hadnt prebooked a ticket even tho it says on the site that u can buy them on the bus ARGH!

Hi, Tim Cash here.

Just a confirmation note sayin that droppin bombs definitely CANT make it over. Roe is goin on tour with Blood or Whiskey for 6 weeks besides the fact weve fuck all cash and flights are expensive. Were fairly sure everyone knows this, but how and ever. Its a shame coz needless to say its gonna be a brilliant weekend and we hope everyone has a great time, we'll catch yis in 2007!

On other news, All saints are back together.

We'll catch you at 6 o'clock for updates

Bye now

Ahoo nahooy ahooy

I docked you punk points for that retarded comment. Trust a vegematarian to think a wham bar is more zingy than a roy rover

Your a bleedin mohron, i said a wham bar is less zingy than a roy rover and i couldnt give a bollox take all me punk points what the fuck do the prove anyway?

and that concludes how the weekend went folks

tune in next week when Bombidol will describe the creation of earth in 2 words.

Creation of the earth = "Stuff Happened"

Wasnt there for the whole lot of it unfortunatly, was back and foreward all day sat.
Highlights include..

Punters puking outside.
Ambulances.
A scotish punks exposed cock inches from my face.
The dirtiest venue ever. it was still nice though.
Fuck loads of people trying not to get knocked over outside the venue on a tiny road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back