Getting hi-fi stuff fixed (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
:mad: ....so I bought this Pioneer W839 CD recorder off E-Bay 2nd hand and to my chagrin, the trays on the left side are jammed, it does not fucking play, it does not fucking record......does anyone know of anywhere in and arund Dublin where they fix hi-fi equipment ? :mad:

cyclotron said:
:mad: ....so I bought this Pioneer W839 CD recorder off E-Bay 2nd hand and to my chagrin, the trays on the left side are jammed, it does not fucking play, it does not fucking record......does anyone know of anywhere in and arund Dublin where they fix hi-fi equipment ? :mad:

send it back to the guy you bought if off?
think ebay might help out in these situations too

cyclotron said:

same sorta shit happened to a philips deck 11 months after i bought it. richer sounds had it 'repaired', it fucked up again the next day. i just gave up after that...
sorry

The guy is refusing to refund me because I'm a day or two outside of his (EXTREMELY GENEROUS) guarantee zone of 7 days...thing is, his feedback rating is v.impressive (c. 480 transactions and is arond 98 percent positive) - hence the implicit trust....but I've lodged a claim with PayPal who cover up to £400 STG so hopefully it'sll work out. Otherwise I gots to get it repaired and I haven't heard of any repair-houses in ages around Dublin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back