Ger's going away hooliganight social gathering event (last sketch club AGM) (3 Viewers)

Pat Pockets

View attachment 4937

BRING SOAP AND A SOCK AND WE'LL BATTER GERRIER ONTO THIS PLAAANE!!.|..|.|..|:cool::mad::p!cheezy!cheezy.|..|:heart::heart:.|..|!bing!ninjaaaa::clef::::clef::!ninjaaaa.|..|

:rolleyes:

ALL BANDS WILL BE PLAYING "PULP" COVERS

LETS ALL MEET UP IN THE YEAR 2008. WON'T IT BE STRANGE WHEN WE'RE STILL DRUNK AND STONED!baggyyyy

.|..|.|..|

l_a4c4fe9901b5bd36e061184159a007f9.jpg

that better? seeyiz later.

How weird, I had put myself on a self ban from thumped forever. and today i was .lisstening to blood or whiskey and felt a longing for eirecore and i aint talking bout the one in my pants and this was the first post i opened which is today. Mad.
just a word can the socks be holy

oh just wondering i remember someone sayin there was no drinking outside the venue, which i wholhertedly support but theres always a but where does this drinking take place as a man of limited funds i need tol know this dont want to be wasting my money on drink inside the pub cep the initial i can afford to be ina pub foirst pint. ive seen a few layabouts drinking on front of portabello college adv anvtage been the wood is warm on your arse. i was thinking acroos the road at the spar there a piece of graas beside a billboard good spot to stand advantage thoses gifted with artcan show their expressions on a piece of property that we would all like to see improved. by the canal is good as well. just wondering what the policy is these days as the last time i was on this it was all mayhem reports at gigs and thomas swinging digs. mad. anywho just wondering if there ids outdoor drinking or should i just get 6 turborg in and drink before hand bit boring though. action=reaction.= intresting

oh just wondering i remember someone sayin there was no drinking outside the venue, which i wholhertedly support but theres always a but where does this drinking take place as a man of limited funds i need tol know this dont want to be wasting my money on drink inside the pub cep the initial i can afford to be ina pub foirst pint. ive seen a few layabouts drinking on front of portabello college adv anvtage been the wood is warm on your arse. i was thinking acroos the road at the spar there a piece of graas beside a billboard good spot to stand advantage thoses gifted with artcan show their expressions on a piece of property that we would all like to see improved. by the canal is good as well. just wondering what the policy is these days as the last time i was on this it was all mayhem reports at gigs and thomas swinging digs. mad. anywho just wondering if there ids outdoor drinking or should i just get 6 turborg in and drink before hand bit boring though. action=reaction.= intresting

what damo said. It was pretty bad again last time I was there to be honest, some cunt left empty Bavaria cans INSIDE THE DOOR OF THE VENUE.

im going to miss the phrase holy bleedin moley most id say, if any of yis are in his gaff before he goes get my yoda bong back for me now that i think of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back