• Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1

cpr

Pricks....
Website
www.myspace.com
so i'm walkin down the drumcondra road with my mates the other afternoon (4 males and me, a lady) and there was a traveller in his car with his caravan attached to it. he rolled down a window and in his best pavee accent shouted at us" are youze gangsters or wha?"

I thought I was gonna die laughing.
Drumcondra is now drumcompton I guess.thinkin of starting my own version of the cripps
any northsiders in?

cpr said:
so i'm walkin down the drumcondra road with my mates the other afternoon (4 males and me, a lady) and there was a traveller in his car with his caravan attached to it. he rolled down a window and in his best pavee accent shouted at us" are youze gangsters or wha?"

Drumcondra is now drumcompton I guess.thinkin of starting my own version of the cripps
any northsiders in?

as in package o' cripps?

cpr said:
any northsiders in?

What are there mortal enemies in LA called? I'll grab some ballahs and shot callahs from good side and we'll meet up for a spankathon !baggyyyy

A Cream Lolly said:
What are there mortal enemies in LA called? I'll grab some ballahs and shot callahs from good side and we'll meet up for a spankathon !baggyyyy

Eh yeah sounds good..jesus i don't even know what language me gang speak.
All you have to do is pack a glock and gang bang(apparently thats nothing to do with sex either sadly enough) Yeah we will also have to work on our drumcompton walk.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
me and ramps have started up a chapter of the latin kings if anyone wants to join

you gonna get one of these bad boys?

gt-lk.jpg

roxy said:
yeah. I'm in. But I'm a bit............................slow - what do I have to do?
Just laugh good naturedly whenever we take the piss out of you. Then die from a stray bullet in a driveby. You ma does have to be fat for the funeral though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back