Games ye play with your kids (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Inspired by Snaky's pirate game, here's the games that most commonly get played in our house:

Bears
Involves going to sleep in a bear cave (either behind the couch or under a sheet), then getting up to find some honey and then being chased by bees. "Monsters" is kinda similar

Dragons
Lots of chasing and roaring and screaming

Picnic or feast or mam and dad or brother and sister
Isabelle pretends to cook something, we pretend to eat it. Goes on and on and on. The most common game

Superheroes
"RING RING! Dad, the phone is ringin ... oh! it's Commisioner Gordon" ... then off we go to rescue someone

Lately: "restaurant"

Two mini chairs (they have their OWN chairs, and do not share)

Box for table - plus table cloth

Tea set with cups, plates, sugar bowl, tea pot, milk jug etc

I am the French waiter and I have to wear the tea towel in my belt and speak with the accent or I am admonished.

They get pretend food (stickle bricks) and tea (invisible - or sometimes water) Or they might get cracker, fruit etc

Actually, it's pretty fun! Especially doing the accent.

hide&seek is still a classic, well it has gone wrong when ive forgotten we were playing, she hid under the bed so long she fell asleep, regreet getting most of my neighbours to come out and look for her, fun day.
taking down all the pots and pans and pretending to be a drum group is always a laugh!

Bea is my bridge partner.

War strategy games are also popular these days. She's currently refining the "crossing-the-T" strategy of the Battle of Tsushima.

haha! amazing.

no games around here yet; just loads of tickling and endless verses of how much is that doggy in the window.

My brain won't let me remember any decent songs so I'm reduced to singing advertising jingles and humming the Irish national anthem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back