gamak don't release second album.... (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
Sorry folks, but "We Are The Way Forward", the second album from giveamanakick will NOT be released this Friday Oct 14th. We also will NOT be doing an instore in Tower Records this Fri Oct 14th. There was an almighty cock up on the CD pressing plants side, but it's all sorted now. New release date is set 100% in stone as Fri Nov 11th apologies

steveamanakick said:
Sorry folks, but "We Are The Way Forward", the second album from giveamanakick will NOT be released this Friday Oct 14th. We also will NOT be doing an instore in Tower Records this Fri Oct 14th. There was an almighty cock up on the CD pressing plants side, but it's all sorted now. New release date is set 100% in stone as Fri Nov 11th apologies

Please tell me it has a good cover this time Steve. The last one was only brutal!

November, shit that sucks. Shoulda bought the CD-R at the 'tones gig.

Did you manage to smuggle the other guy in the Rutland btw?

Sorry we didnt see you much after, was all clapped out!! Hope the rest of the tour rocked. My mates were well impressed.

tom. said:
moderator. please. lock this thread. this subject is already being discussed:

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27468
I clicked on that link, scrolled down to the bottom of the page and stopped myself before I nearly clicked on it again. could have ended up in an infinite loop there... phew!

I think I've seen the cover art, but I'm not sure.. it's either (I'm guessing) a weird pic of three um, pointy cartoon type people er, running...

OR: it's a live band shot. steve flailing around on the ground with a guitar.

do I win a prize?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back