fruit fly larvae infestation in vegetable waste bin - gak (2 Viewers)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
went to empty some fruit peels and bits of soggy salad from my lunch into the veg waste and it was fucking crawling with little maggotty bastards.
stray ones in the corner behind the bin as well - they weren't there this morning cos the bin's on the counter and i would have fucking noticed i think - can they all hatch at the same time? there've been a few flies hanging around but this never happened before.

i've just stuck it out in the back garden and chucked the stray ones out onto the grass for other bugs to eat !ninjaaaa hope they don't come back to get me in my sleep.

there've always been fruit flies hanging round the compost bin but would it be bad to throw this 'orrible lot in on top of the rest of the compost? what else could i do with it? flamethrower?

Throw it all in the compost bin. I've seen that happen before.

We get fruit flys like that too the odd time.Its usually bananas that gets them multiplying.They're disgusting.
I've often seen 'em drinking me pint in the International.But that place is a kip behind the scenes.
I never saw any maggots in me gaf though so you must have 'em bad.Just fuck the lot in the compost like Moose said and let them have at it.

I remember being in school and moving a bin and a swarmof those pricks came at me. Still makes me shudder to this day........

pricks

there was maggots in our fridge a while ago. didn't think they could fester in the cold, but there ya go.

my local irish pub has one of these on the bar

fly1.jpg

I still go there

great atmos etc

Me and me brother once found some unidentifiable corpse that was covered in maggots, so we both threw rocks on it and then ran away, as quickly as possible, in fear that the we were swarming after us. I know that fear Nooly, I thought they were coming to get me in the night aswell.

uuuuuuggggghhhhhh

Maggot_Worm_Based_Protein_Powder_For_Livestock_Feed.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

0:50 , pumping maggots = nightmare material forever

Me and me brother once found some unidentifiable corpse that was covered in maggots, so we both threw rocks on it and then ran away, as quickly as possible, in fear that the we were swarming after us. I know that fear Nooly, I thought they were coming to get me in the night aswell.

uuuuuuggggghhhhhh
conor coakley jumped on a dead sheep in that field across the road from our house once, and maggots squirted out both ends, out the eyes and everything
how we laughed

Donal, his brother, their two mates

standbyme.jpg

I wish! To see a live dead human body in the wild, man, that'd be somethin....

conor coakley jumped on a dead sheep in that field across the road from our house once, and maggots squirted out both ends, out the eyes and everything
how we laughed

I didn't think he'd jump on it, I thought he was gonna go right through it, but he bounced off, spectacular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back