giveamanakick
10past7

The Boat Club
Limerick
Sat 7th Feb
9pm
fiver

Other giveamanakick related news. . . .
giveamanakick will be playing at the sound and vision thing in The Village next Thurs the 12th. It'll be the debut showing of our video, which is excellent.

hey steveo - pm me your postal address - won't be able to make this cos it's on the same night as scientific bong...

andrew

Been a while since ive seen Gamak. Took a couple of lovely downloads on my latest trip to engerland.

Gave a copy of ceedee to a friend too. Not heard if he likey or not. Too poor to buy him real thing

hey,
that was a great show in the village. Can't say I was very impressed by the rest of the groups although shalbhala were pretty cool. The video for "say"no" to sports" is will cool altogether :)

Was just wonderin what CDs ya were sellin on the night coz I was bit intoxicated and forgot to go ask after you played :/

Nice One! We were just selling our album as per usual, nothing new I'm afraid.
A girl from Trinity came up to me straight after this gig and told me we were shit. 3 times she said it ... in a row! I told her it was ok, then after the 3 rd time i had to stop smiling. Is this true? Are we shit?

She was shit too though, and i told her

dregin said:
hey,
that was a great show in the village. Can't say I was very impressed by the rest of the groups although shalbhala were pretty cool. The video for "say"no" to sports" is will cool altogether :)

Was just wonderin what CDs ya were sellin on the night coz I was bit intoxicated and forgot to go ask after you played :/

M.BISON said:
guys...*i* went to trinity

Andrew (my sasnach name)
Really? you went to Trinity? Then you MUST know the girl I'm talking about. She's got longish brown hair, kinda skinny, A high voice, two boobs, and no bullets CD-r even though she paid you a fiver and even gave you her address to send it on to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back