FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER- Pre Harry Fest warm-up with: (1 Viewer)

tommytrousers

Website
www.moutpiece.com
FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER- Pre Harry Fest warm-up with:

ROOSKY

MOUTPIECE

Mr BLUEFACE

+ ROCK JIHAD DJ'S

ANNESELY HOUSE, NORTH STRAND (5 mins north of Connolly Station).

8.30-12.30. 5 Euro.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

ok this has to get its own thread too cuz the gig thread is getting too off topic....come down to this one for a jolly up with all yer cool London scensters and prizes/occasional free bevvie for the most fancily dress attired.............

What time u getting into Connolly at, I could get ya a lift up to this place or if you are scared of taking lifts of strangers the directions are.......
Walk out station turn right and walk is 5 mins straight all the way down Amiens Street over the bridge which leads into North Strand road and another 5 mins walk til there is a fork in the road, Pub saddles the fork.
;]

JANER said:
What time u getting into Connolly at, I could get ya a lift up to this place or if you are scared of taking lifts of strangers the directions are.......
Walk out station turn right and walk is 5 mins straight all the way down Amiens Street over the bridge which leads into North Strand road and another 5 mins walk til there is a fork in the road, Pub saddles the fork.
;]

cool. see you then.

Very good night and so many old people!
Average age would have being er 40+ I guess :eek:
Some pics of Moutpiece who def benefit from their 4th member who plays/stance the guitar as if he is in a 60's band

Gary Moutpiecesmom and girl in blue hair is Coitus drummers gf who happened to be a wee bit tipsy

Gotta say again the Annesley house is a great venue I mean look at the times of these pics, they do not hassle you atall when it's late and no pillar blocks the stage!!!!!

nice one for posting the snaps janer, it was a great gig alright. plus you can buy cans afterwards downstairs. sweet. saves having to go to fibbers and try to look sober tryin to buy carry out.
hope you have the camera charged for tonights and tomorrows session. promises to be messy!
.|..| .|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back