fri 26 : nevrotic explosion, my remorse, [r]oas, withchammer, captain insano (1 Viewer)

jmlcomp

nevrotic explosion (french punk/hardcore, incredible live)
my remorse (iron maiden meets dillinger escape plan, guitar playing has to be seen to be believed)
[r]oas (langers)
withchammer (grim, necro, true black metal from the darkest fermoy)
captain insano (stoner rockish with hardcore grooves)

friday 26th
fred zeppelins
adm : 4e or something like it

brian my remorse....did you get my text last night???
can you email me at [email protected]
ta...

jmlcomp said:
withchammer (grim, necro, true black metal from the darkest fermoy)

hehe, so much wrong with the term "the darkest fermoy"

are we playing this? is this still the same confusion as the other day when nobody knew we were playing sunday or friday. cos we played sunday.

unless of course you texted brian asking would we play. that would make sense i suppose...

anyways nervotic explosion are class

ye know we're not playing right? we'll be in the studio. so all you rabid my remorse fans will have to wait till Kaospilot... nooo!

NecroSteve said:
Did Witchhammer have the sheep skull on an upside-down crucifix again? .|..|
they didn't play unfortunaitly. whats with sheep skull thingy, never saw that last time i saw 'em.

a friend of mine from college was in witchhammer (best name ever) and he told me a funny story about one of witchhammers dads finding a bloody knife in his room
and something about destroying a jacks in galway with pigs blood

andrew

M.BISON said:
a friend of mine from college was in witchhammer (best name ever) and he told me a funny story about one of witchhammers dads finding a bloody knife in his room

andrew
wow, i wonder how many punk points you get docked for using pigs blood as a weapon?
wait, death metal cares not for yee feeble punk points. phew.

M.BISON said:

andrew

I think there was a pigs head festering in the back of a car during that trip also if I remember the stories I was being told by Jer one night, also fire brteathing in the lv recently and setting off the fire alarms in the b&b next door was funny

didnt they roll a bloody pigs head into the audience at that galway gig?

I spent several hours in Jer's gaff when I went to see Witchhammer play with Dominus and Queen Kong a while back. Sleeping seemed unappealing, since I had been warned about being teabagged. UUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!

NecroSteve said:
I spent several hours in Jer's gaff when I went to see Witchhammer play with Dominus and Queen Kong a while back. Sleeping seemed unappealing, since I had been warned about being teabagged. UUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!

Ah yes, teabagging, a great cork pastime in the wee hours, you'd have been better off leaving in the ambulance with richie that night if you wanted to avoid that fate

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back