Forbidden Fruit 2012 - June Bank Holiday Weekend, Royal Hospital Kilmainham (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
feb01c6426e9633288bf84ce1e186ae3_L.jpg

Fancy winning tickets to see Leftfield, New Order,*Wilco, Death Cab For Cutie, Grimes, Field Music, Liars and a load more playing this year's Forbidden Fruit Festival in the Royal Hospital Kilmainham over the June bank holiday weekend?*You've come to the right place so.

More...

ticket draw happening RIGHT NOW - as soon as lady luck replies to my text i'll notify the winner

email has been sent to luck winner

there were over 180 entries for this...

No worries man. Sure I've won ticéidí before. I was thinking of buying one day ticket for Monday but then I realised I found Wilco's last album all but unlistenable.

Pod announces Forbidden Fruit will also be held outside Dublin

Forbidden Fruit is now firmly established in the festival calendar and following on from the huge success of the 3 day weekend festival which took place in IMMA, Kilmainham, Dublin promoters are now looking to bring Forbidden Fruit to other locations in Ireland. They are currently looking at sites in Cork and Galway to replicate Ireland’s first multi stage urban festival for 2013.

Quote from organisers regarding this years festival.
The atmosphere on each of the three days was second to none and the standard of performances from all the acts was amazing across the weekend. We were particularly pleased to see the massive success of the newly added comedy stage, the Chuckleberry Lounge. Plans are already afoot for Forbidden Fruit 2013." POD

The atmosphere on each of the three days was second to none and the standard of performances from all the acts was amazing across the weekend. We were particularly pleased to see the massive success of the newly added comedy stage, the Chuckleberry Lounge. Plans are already afoot for Forbidden Fruit 2013." POD

Hmm, I think someone should show them this thread

Hmm, I think someone should show them this thread

I've only been to two Irish music festivals (the last Trip to Tip/Féile) and Electric Picnic in 2006 (iirc). From pictures I've seen of EP/Forbidden Fruit/B&S, they all have seem to have some element of a bullshit hippie commune or gawdy pieces of 'art' around the place. What these festivals need to realise is that you need decent & plentiful shittiers, decent spaces to eat & drink (covered areas, fyi festival designer, it rains a lot in Ireland).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back