for you sky digital punks (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
found this in my surfing

"A new music channel, P-Rock TV, will be launched on Nov 28th. It will be dedicated to punk and rock music, playing contemporary as well as old, never seen before and classic punk rock video clips. You'll be able to see videos rarely shown and loads of punk and rock videos that have never seen the light of day in the UK before.
P-Rock will start as a 24-hour channel featuring videos selected by veiwers but will also feature a weekly chart show and specials focussing on bands and labels in the scene as well as past and present heroes."

maight be of interest though most of my heros are washed up darts palyers like jocky wilson.

mind you iggy pop went up in my estimation for abusing the corrs

the scene needs you're help

You wanker...You should be out doing someting constructive for the scene rather than sittin round watching tv all day. It's because of goons like you man that the scene is the way it is. I can't believe it ......Last week you were talking loads of bollocks about putting on gigs and all that but now you've shown you're true colours you sell out bastard. What's next ? Golf?

mastercard punx

How are we all gonna overthrow the system if we sit around all day watching shite on tv. Punk isn't about sky tv man. It's about fighting back! Ryanair punx, if all the money that was spent on gettin pissed up like a bunch of twats at gigs was spent on fanzines and distro networks then the scene might be worth salvaging. As it stands it's a bloody drunken disgrace. Fuck this I'm off to join the civil service!

not as punk as you

i have to admit being a sky / ryanair punk aint as good as being a real punk like molly.

here he is with soem of the punkettes he used to hang round with in london, he's the one on the right by the way
Punks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back