For those of you who like to rawk... read on (1 Viewer)

lurlow said:
I don't suppose some tiles could smooth this over?
oh actually im getting the film processed as we speak so when i get it edited up you can have a look and maybe then you can sell back the tiles on ebay:p

Back on topic. Okay.....

Referencing true metal when you are essentially Kerrang fodder for the first pubes/period era demograph is ridiculous.You are a pop band like it or not.

Having a guitar player who learned all his licks from Maiden tab books does not make you metal unless these techniques are applied in the right way.In your case you havent.

By the way Kerrang=modern day equivalent of Big.Prepubescant comic if you will.

On the subject of rocking-you dont.

When are you guys going to learn that that much compression on a guitar track and all the others is aural equivalent of a toilet flushing and rocks about as much folk playing priest.

Im sorry you if you where touched innappropriately when you/your singer was a child or if your parents never loved you and its only surfacing now however this is not an acceptable excuse for those kind of vocals.

Also your friends list,take it down because its not doing you any favours.

Im not sure how old you guys are,I hope your only teenagers because you may grow out of it but if not I reccommend third level education as your best bet.

Maybe athropology/sociology,that way you can accurately document the period of time where you jumped on a bandwagon and played the exact type shit music that is shoved down our throats everyday by T.V. and varuious forms of print media.

Good Luck,

Brian

oakk.jpg

brian.html said:
Back on topic. Okay.....

Referencing true metal when you are essentially Kerrang fodder for the first pubes/period era demograph is ridiculous.You are a pop band like it or not.

Having a guitar player who learned all his licks from Maiden tab books does not make you metal unless these techniques are applied in the right way.In your case you havent.

When are you guys going to learn that that much compression on a guitar track and all the others is aural equivalent of a toilet flushing and rocks about as much folk playing priest.

Im sorry you if you where touched innappropriately when you/your singer was a child or if your parents never loved you and its only surfacing now however this is not an acceptable excuse for those kind of vocals.

Im not sure how old you guys are,I hope your only teenagers because you may grow out of it but if not I reccommend third level education as your best bet.

Maybe athropology/sociology,that way you can accurately document the period of time where you jumped on a bandwagon and played the exact type shit music that is shoved down our throats everyday by T.V. and varuious forms of print media.

Good Luck,

Brian

brian.html said:
Back on topic. Okay.....

Good Luck,

Brian

the oracle has spoken. jesus christ almighty, give the kids a break. who made you the high priest of righteousness?

Be the Hokey said:
the oracle has spoken. jesus christ almighty, give the kids a break. who made you the high priest of righteousness?

don't speak to God like that unless you wanna incur his wrath

La La said:
don't speak to God like that unless you wanna incur his wrath

paaleessse! has he nothing better to do? i mean look at the size of that rant and the sheer vitriol aimed at some kids just doing their thing, however shitty it might sound to sensitive ears. a.....waste....of.....time....

newsflash...the world is full of mediocre bands.... and brian is no geezer butler that's for sure :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back